Does driving a BMW make you better??

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NOsbimmer

When you have a bmw, do you believe that you should show it to people, must you be pround that you have a BMW... Does it make you a different person because you drive one...

Is it important that people know the famous blue and white trangles...

well most people in my opinion are not realizing it when they show off cuz they have bmws. i dont blame them they payed enough for those cars that theyve earned it.

Bimmers are nice cars. If you have a nice car, whether it be a Mercedes, Audi, Ferrari or whatever....you should be proud of it!

hum ... i dont agree with the fact taht if you payed alot for a car you show it off.. Is buying a car for yourslef or for others..

What do you mean by showing off? Like the first time you meet someone..you tell them you're pushing some fancy car! Because that only makes you look self centered and conceited!

Being proud that you drive a nice car is diffrent. Those who truly show off... are people who ONLY have their car..and nothing else! Lame asses!

Buy a car for yourself! That's it!

i didnt target bmw owners specifically. i mean ALOT of my friends have got too much money on their hands. theyre all getting bmws. whats the first thing they do when they get it call me and say "i got a beamer" not i got a car. then come pick me up and start reving the engine even though most hondas will outrun them. but hey most people think that owning a bmw or any luxury and more upscale car is a showoff. ESPECIALLY IN FRONT OF GIRLS!

ok which honda will outrun a bmw
im talking about 6 cylinders!

now dont start comparing honda to bmw thats just silly

ya its undertandeble if the guy just got a bmw he wont say i got a car i got a bmw , cause HE got a Bmw, if its a 318 and the guy is always like i got a bmw im cool, then thats gay!

Since when do people think bmw are slow, u guys are crazy!

bmws are the funnest german cars ive ever driven. they look dame nice too. you cant drive them without having a smile i find. and no they are not slow! the 325i 0-60 in 7.1

im sorry but all the people i know whoa re you and have a beamer either have a 318 and or a 320. theyre all automatic and these people dont know how to drive. ive seen 2 of them getting burned by civic SIs.

I'm sorry to say that 318 is exaclly the same as civic Si. My friend has one and we race all summer long. The only time 318 is faster is on the hwgh at 100km and over, but 0-100 same thing. As for the rest bring the CHALLENGERS..

Mpower for life

Si the same
on the highway its not even cloose
but on the streets i still think the 318 is faster
cause of personal experiences

yes but remember most of them dont know what a clutch is. theyre automatic. and im sure you too have manual cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back