here it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDNSi95

dcp_7588.jpg

dcp_7587.jpg

tell me what you think

yes they are momo wheels, and it's a b16a2 solid deck, bored out .25, je pistons & rings, ferrea valves, eagle rods, spoon tb, act clutch, victor x im, aem fuel press reg., fuel rail, and fuel filter, msd sci-l box, coil blaster, rotor cap & wiring, holley gas pump, skunk cam gear, venom injectors and dp NOS kit.
I'll find out the 1/4 mile times next spring.:bigup:

I love it when people put those wrapping on headers, it shows they think more about duty than about looks.....

Originally posted by RoAsT
I love it when people put those wrapping on headers, it shows they think more about duty than about looks.....

what is that wrapping??

sweet car! :bigup:

~SGD

It insulates the heat of the headder, reducing the overall temp inside the engine bay

nice car..........but for a show car u need to be lower than that ...........by the way,where the fok u relocationed the battery?

it's not a show car the guys at SBS tunning showed it at the stadium to show the engine work. The batery is in the trunk

Originally posted by CDNSi95
it's not a show car the guys at SBS tunning showed it at the stadium to show the engine work. The batery is in the trunk

the engine work is great but shouldn't there be a color scheme??

Originally posted by bigboy20
sweet rice !!!!!!!!

Don't hate phoo. The man just wants to show us his nice ride. That definately isnt rice... Do you even know what that is?

Nice ride bro, love the engine bay scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back