Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NOsbimmer

v.jpg

viewimage.asp

viewimage.asp

viewimage.asp

i dont find them to nice , with new mags it could be really nice , realllllly nice ! if it was that low i would do it pimp so put some chromes on it !

I like the way it looks, but same mags in chrome would be nicer. It would match the trim and everything. Anyways, I like the exhaust tip, thats what I'm getting for my car. I told everyone I refuse to add permance enhancing stuff to my car, and I'm stickin too it. It's going to be strictly cosmetic changes done. But even that won't be too much. It's going to remain in stock form, with a couple a things just to stick out from an OEM Altima :) But if my wheel wells were big enough, I'd love to have those 20s on my car. But I would like the ride, I'm gonna go for 17 thats it.

19s? heh, in my previous post, I meant on 20s I wouldn't like the ride. I don't think I'd see much of a difference on 19s :) I want my car to look good, but I don't want to feel like I driving a car that came from 'The Flinstones' era. I'm going to drop it about 2" and go for 17s :D

it depends what car you drive.. On a bimmer you have to go atleast 18... on a civic 17 ... jeep 20.... my opinion...

I like biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back