Yes or No guys ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RayB21

I have a question that me and my boyz have been debating about... is it wise to invest your money for the long run rather than buy a car and dump money into it ?
I would think that buying a nice ride and pimping it up get's you...
1. Attention
2. Looks
3. Girls
But I also think that investing your money and driving a regular car is better, at least you will have money a nice cell phone, nice clothes and a better future.
What do you guy's think ?

Peace

RayB21

Safely investing your cash is much smarter! Obviously! And WAY better for the long run! Nothing depreciates it's value like a car!

I think the anwser of this question very obvious. Modifiying a car is wasting money. If you are doing it for the money forget it... If you do it for the love of the scene, then you shouldnt count the money you put into it, because you do it for the love of it. If you sacrifice your cell phone and nice clothes to be able to put your hugh mags on... well there is something called balance...

That's it...If you love modding your car, do what makes you happy! But if you want to "secure" your future a bit....get a modest car, slam it to the floor on some nice rims...and call it a day.

put your money where you want it, not where others think you should put it. if you want a nice phone, get one, if you want to spend your money on girls, well that wont get you very far. if you love cars, dump it there.

If you don't have a need to buy a house or anything, then dump it into your car for sure. My priority would be to get a descent car, get a house, then go crazy on the car.

yeah i agree with danny.......get a nice house, a decent car, then spend wild on the car.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back