mags spec-v

Status
Not open for further replies.
HaHaHA Been looking for those also~!
Good luck!

EDIT: I found some for sale but they're out of my price range so I guess you can contact him. :bigup:

Last edited:
orb2k:
Did you put new mags on your car? I would love to see what other mags look like on a sentra.

Ciao

Originally posted by Van_NoVa
orb2k:
Did you put new mags on your car? I would love to see what other mags look like on a sentra.

Ciao

no yet but I know exactly what I want! I've seen alot of diff's ones...I know wut looks good!:bigup:

Originally posted by gab
17" sentra spec-v mags: I've only seen one time thoses mags for sall, that was on http://www.lespac.com/cgi-bin/pac.c...cgi-bin/pac.cgi&t=1&v=1&x=-26481|18&y=16389|7
I think they are not sold yet, his asking 2000$ for them!!!! expensive are they no???

I went to the Nissan dealership to enquire about those mags. They go for about ~900$ per mag, no tires. So do the math. 2000's in theory very cheap. But I wouldn't spend anywhere close to that for those mags. I'd buy aftermarket ones instead.

Go here
Revolution Performance
8616 St-Michel
Montreal, Quebec
514-721-9119

Ask for Will and tell him Freddy sent you. He'll prolly give ya a deal.
his nick on the board is CAB.

Originally posted by gab
Anyone want to sell his se-r specv mags 17in!!!!
I would be ready to sell you mine. They are in perfect condition. How much are you willing to spend ? I want to sell and I want to be reasonnable if you are. By the way, I also have some Michelin Pilot Sport to sell with a 50% avg wear. give me some news !

Why are spec-v mags so ghad damn expensive?

Is it just because of the supply and demand principle or what?

Originally posted by Van_NoVa
Why are spec-v mags so ghad damn expensive?

Is it just because of the supply and demand principle or what?

The Nissan dealer MSRP for those wheels is around $900 each and their invoice around $500... It is evident that you could buy aftermarket mag that are way better and hotter for less. So considering those information, $1000 is not that expensive at all !
Plus, you are sure that they are custom fit and hub-centric, not lug-centric. Aldo they are O.E. parts, they look terrific and would look cool and different on any other car than the SpecV. Those who wants to sell those mag just want to look different from the others SpecV. I think this is a fair and honest answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back