do people pay money for the bmw sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmwmcoupe

Legacy Member
im just wondering if u guys think u pay alot of money for a beemer because of the name?

i think u get a great car for the money!
but tell me what u think?

I think bimmers are great cars but I also think that if they were made by lets say nissan a 40 000$ car wouldn't cost more than 32-34K.

BMW is status. Is it wrong to pay extra for a name? I'm not sure. But I do know that girls are attracted to labels, and therefore pays itself off because you offset the cost of prostitutes! :cool:

vrsik: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I could find the same thing as a 328 in an other brand of car I'm not sure I would go for the bimmer.

bmw

you also pay for RWD, which is better that any accord, maima whatever, because it is the porper configuraion for an automobile and allow you to steer with both the wheel and ther throtle!!

Re: ?

If they turn around..you must be behind them! how can they see the Bimmer?

But i know what your saying....when you drive by and they see you....they turn around to read your badges!!

318?...not for long!!!! :)

Re: ???

thats not true type R
if somebody ask me what kind of car i have all tell them i have a 318I
cause i dont wanna put that impression on that im cool i drive a bmw!

and i bough my car cause of great handling, i got a good price,
and is aw potential and i love the body!

It depends on the individual. If you buy a BMW for the ride, then fine. If you bought it because you heard Bimmers are for rich people, then sorry but you suck. Again, it depends on the car itself. If you can get more of what you want in a type-R then go for it.

I mean the people who buy a BMW and can't even drive it well. It's like they are wasting a good sports car.

not true
cause there is the whole luxury side of the bmw too!!
lets say ure a bad driver and old
u buy a nice 528 very luxuriest
and good car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back