Nitrous Question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolutionary1

here are my options for this year now that I don't have my turbo, H22 head on the H23 bottom end so the result will be a very torque happy v-tec or run a shot of nitrous to my h23...lets say 50 shot. the compression on my engine is great on the non vtec motor so I think that it will be able to take it. Can someone give me a hand on deciding cause I would like to change the engine setup for this season. Thanks.

What exactly do you need help on? The type of N20 you want to run? How much shot is safe? :dunno: Your question seems a bit vague.

Cool lets say a fifty shot of ZEX to the H23 motor if I run this on the weekends and highway what are the risks and is my engine strong enough....how's that thanks.

I don't see how a 50-shot ZEX would do any harm on an H23 provided that you don't spray frequently. I'm not a N20 geek. I don't research it enough, so don't take my word as gospel here. I have been reading from people's experience with them that piston ring blow-by to be the most common side effect. Checking both the motor oil level and engine compression should be part of your daily maintenance routine. :)

I know this engine is strong its out of create from Honda I just don't know whats my best power option. a 50 shot would be fun but a H22 head is constant power on a usable level. I am very picky with my car and I do check the engine frequently. Thanks for the answer.

Originally posted by Revolutionary1
I know this engine is strong its out of create from Honda I just don't know whats my best power option. a 50 shot would be fun but a H22 head is constant power on a usable level. I am very picky with my car and I do check the engine frequently. Thanks for the answer.

So, are you saying:

- H22

OR

- H23 w/ 50-shot

??

You're confusing the heck out of me ;) In any case, I'd go with the H22A. Better reliability, reliable power, less maintenance.

well to tel you the truth.. if you could afford it both would work perfectly together. your car would be fast all motor and for the track you ll be even faster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back