GTiR info needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohawkboom

Legacy Member
GTiR info needed.*Pics Update*

Hey Guys,

Got my Pulsar GTiR coming from Japan, and I can't seem to find any local tuners for this motor, or any programmable ECU's. Tried JWT and they can kit a standart Sr20 ECU and try to make it work.

Any reccomendations for an ECU with Boost control, A/F control, and ignition timing capability that is programmable and not all pre-set like most chips.?

Cheers
Donald

Last edited:
Pulsar GTiR ;) super machine SR20DET AWD ''le meilleur des SR20DET'' dans tout ta liste la seul personne que je vois c'est Robin Almasi de Almasi Tuning !

Everything you said can be done by Robin Almasi from Almasi Tuning !
Very nice car the Pulsar GTiR with the best SR20DET inside AWD :)

If you want any information contact him : robinalmasi@yahoo.ca

Thanks alot guys.. I'll be getting the car in March as it was built Mar/'91 from Feastautoexport. Great service from this guy. Just trying to get things sorted now so I can have the car up and ready for mid-april with all the stuff I have planned for it.

Cheers
Donald

CAM_0031.jpg

CT3_5.jpg

CT3_3.jpg

CT3_6.jpg

:devil:

THE BEAST !!! Le monde qui voullais savoir pourquoi les Honda Civic c'est dla merde au Japon ben voila la réponse ... sa c'est du bolide ! puissance , tenu de route et SUPER légerte .

Very great car man ! You will enjoy it for SUREEEE :bigup: This car can do everything ... Drag/Solo/Lapping/''Maybe''Drift :p . I really love it :luv: . If you need any other information maybe you should go on www.npclub.com ;)

*byewhore*

Stronger than Normal SR20.. has semi-forged pistons and stronger rods. Stock internals are good for over 350hp. as long as fuel never goes lean

I don't really think the internal are stronger than other SR20DET , normally all SR20DET can take up to 350hp without modify the internal . but the GTiR is ITB and some other thing that made it more powerful and very cool :D

mohawkboom said:
Stronger than Normal SR20.. has semi-forged pistons and stronger rods. Stock internals are good for over 350hp. as long as fuel never goes lean

al SR20s are forged

robin almasi ... almasi tuning that the best way for u and power jwt are not setting much good than robin my freind do it with is nx 2000 gtir and he have about 350 hp to motor with gt 28r at 16 psi after that u need injectors and more ...the internal motor are not the same at sr 20det the rod is stronger and piston and lower compression the head are porting much than sr 20det that for sure ... but the ride is pretttty sick

Donald,

If you want, I can search for a good HKS F-CON V-PRO or better yet, the user friendly APEXI FC. The Apexi will run you roughly 650-700 CDN new.

Fatter rods , better head (direct valve actuation , instead of hydraulic lash adjusters ) and lower compression ratio because of the head combustion chamber shape
sr20de/t on the left , GTi-R on the right
gtirvsde.jpg

black_awd said:
robin almasi ... almasi tuning that the best way for u and power jwt are not setting much good than robin my freind do it with is nx 2000 gtir and he have about 350 hp to motor with gt 28r at 16 psi after that u need injectors and more ...the internal motor are not the same at sr 20det the rod is stronger and piston and lower compression the head are porting much than sr 20det that for sure ... but the ride is pretttty sick

info is no good
pistons are THE SAME
Head changes between the two

FEAST EXPORTER said:
Donald,

If you want, I can search for a good HKS F-CON V-PRO or better yet, the user friendly APEXI FC. The Apexi will run you roughly 650-700 CDN new.

DO they control boost and fuel?...:bigup:

KA24DET said:
THE BEAST !!! Le monde qui voullais savoir pourquoi les Honda Civic c'est dla merde au Japon ben voila la réponse ... sa c'est du bolide ! puissance , tenu de route et SUPER légerte .

Very great car man ! You will enjoy it for SUREEEE :bigup: This car can do everything ... Drag/Solo/Lapping/''Maybe''Drift :p . I really love it :luv: . If you need any other information maybe you should go on www.npclub.com ;)

*byewhore*

Super legere.... pas si sur que ca, ca pese presque 2700lbs... don't get fool by the size.

http://www.j-garage.com/nissan/pulsar/gtir.htm

Mais ca reste un criss de beau bolide la GTI-R.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back