heLLo

Status
Not open for further replies.

veronika

HELLO ALL. THIS IS MY 3RD DAY ON MTLRACING. PRETTY EASY TO UNDERSTAND THE CONSEPT OF THINGS AND EVERYONE IS REALLY NICE LEAVING ASIDE SOME EXCEPTIONS..... SOME GUYS JUST DON'T DIG A CHICK WHO LIKES CARS AND NOWS ALOT ABOUT THEM TOO.... OH WELL NO OFFENCE TAKEN, WE STILL SHARE THE SAME PASSION :)

What are you talking about??? Guys dig girls who love cars! (now enough of my flirtatious side!)

Welcome to the board! Hope you begin to enjoy the site as much as many of the others do!

Originally posted by veronika
.... SOME GUYS JUST DON'T DIG A CHICK WHO LIKES CARS AND NOWS ALOT ABOUT THEM TOO

Il va toujours y avoir des idiots. Je crois que cé leur craînte de se faire avoir par une auto plus rapide avec une fille au volant.

Je respecte ça en autant que tu es sure de tes convictions.

Originally posted by veronika
SOME GUYS JUST DON'T DIG A CHICK WHO LIKES CARS AND NOWS ALOT ABOUT THEM TOO.... OH WELL NO OFFENCE TAKEN, WE STILL SHARE THE SAME PASSION :)

Guys will dig a chick who likes cars.. however, guys will not dig a chick that screams all the time!!! Lose the caps lock bud!!! :p

Welcome aboard and I hope you don't get too addicted!!!

Guys dig chicks that know about cars....but most guys hate chicks that know more about cars than them! :laugh:

Re: Re: heLLo

Originally posted by Slow VW

Guys will dig a chick who likes cars.. however, guys will not dig a chick that screams all the time!!! Lose the caps lock bud!!! :p

Welcome aboard and I hope you don't get too addicted!!!
amen to that bro

have fun on the site...!:bigup:

Originally posted by Mk1GTIt
Guys dig chicks that know about cars....but most guys hate chicks that know more about cars than them! :laugh:

muaha that is sooooo funny and sooo true....lol cant stop laughin' :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back