Some Mustang owners do respect DSMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonOncTsi

Tech guy
Here's a good thread from a major Mustang forum called www.corral.net

Lots of respect for DSMs coming from the Mustang guys. That's nice to hear! Not all domestic guys laugh at the imports. And comments like "Honda guys won't like it, but DSMs have the best 4 cylinder engine anywhwere" and some comments about the shiat Subaru WRX trannies. I love those guys, hehe!

www.corral.net/forums/sho...adid=20244

I like sites like that! the people there are true car lovers...thoes are the enthusiasts that I wish the younger generations would look up to and mold ot not the current bs that has everyone pitted agaisnt eachother! Every car has its up and down! You dont like hondas....you don t like fords...you dont like BMw...you dont like VW..ect ect man how can you say you love cars and then bash another car manufacturere! All of them hvve there ups and downs man but the true enthusisat will look at teh car beyond what he prefers and see that there is good and potential....being it be riping dow the 1/4 mile....auro xing....drifting around corners...overall top speed ect ect!

Just wish mtlracing was less....well Domestic VS Imports! who cares where it came from if you love cars and you see some one doing good work to there car dont flame them cuz its not you style should be happy that others are into cars as well and sharing in your pation.....if only this concept of passion for cars in generall was back..instead of trying to proove one was betetr than the other....hell cant eat an orange and then tell me that the orange is better quality than the apple...same as you cant say 1 car designed to do x is better than another car designed to do y!

twin54 said:
I like sites like that! the people there are true car lovers...thoes are the enthusiasts that I wish the younger generations would look up to and mold ot not the current bs that has everyone pitted agaisnt eachother! Every car has its up and down! You dont like hondas....you don t like fords...you dont like BMw...you dont like VW..ect ect man how can you say you love cars and then bash another car manufacturere! All of them hvve there ups and downs man but the true enthusisat will look at teh car beyond what he prefers and see that there is good and potential....being it be riping dow the 1/4 mile....auro xing....drifting around corners...overall top speed ect ect!

Just wish mtlracing was less....well Domestic VS Imports! who cares where it came from if you love cars and you see some one doing good work to there car dont flame them cuz its not you style should be happy that others are into cars as well and sharing in your pation.....if only this concept of passion for cars in generall was back..instead of trying to proove one was betetr than the other....hell cant eat an orange and then tell me that the orange is better quality than the apple...same as you cant say 1 car designed to do x is better than another car designed to do y!

:bigup: best speech ever ! :bigup:

twin54 said:

I agree ! :) !
but there is only some people that love cars but don't know much that bitch others for things they don't know. Errors happens to everyone, and I made errors but I said that I was wrong when I did it. Some people also are not happy cause other people don't love their cars has much has them, but everyone have different taste.

I think we should put your post in the front page when you get in the forum or something :D ! Might help the atmosphere ! :)

Ummmm woa! Never though people would evn take the time to read what I worte little coment or compliment it :blush: !

Well thank you guys but I do beleave that all I wrote was basically what all the true car enthusiasts beleave! We all love cars plain and simple!

Just wish mtlracing was less....well Domestic VS Imports! who cares where it came from if you love cars and you see some one doing good work to there car dont flame them cuz its not you style should be happy that others are into cars as well and sharing in your pation.....if only this concept of passion for cars in generall was back..instead of trying to proove one was betetr than the other....hell cant eat an orange and then tell me that the orange is better quality than the apple...same as you cant say 1 car designed to do x is better than another car designed to do y![/QUOTE]

well i find their is much more VW vs honda/acura going on then their is import vs domestics. it's more along the lines of imports VS imports and sometimes domestics, other than that good speech lol :bigup:

hahahaha, il revien d'entre les mort !!!!

blckgtstang ki s'ennuyais trop hier kya décidé d'ramné kek vieu thread a vie ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back