atten Dannyitr and everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to burn it on CDs, just get a copy of Easy CD Creator. Make a playlist of MP3s and it'll turn em into WAVs and burn em on a CD automatically!

I currently have Easy CD Creator 4

you can even use winamp
you just have to change the settings each time in the preferences and then output...
But just do what Munchy said...much easier to just use Easy CD Creator

15 sec im not sure if you wanna know how to put them in wav. so anyways im gonna teach you anyways , i use winamp , its pretty simple i find what you do is : what you do is you add your selected songs on your playlist , then you press control+p once you're in winamp , its gonna open the preferences screen , after that you go in output then in output you select disk writter plugin ( double click on it to choose the location that wav. files will go in ) then close that and play your songs like normal and they're all gooing to become wav ... it doesnt take long ! maybe 30 seconds per song ! after that to listen to your songs normally again you go in your preferences screen ( ctrl+p ) and select waveout plugin , taht will alow you to listen to your songs normally !

Chris don't post non car-related stuff in General. It's actually your job to see that other's don't - you're a moderator.

For the question - I don't transfer to .wav. You don't have to. Just drag the mp3s directly onto your session and burn. I use NERO. You can get it from Morpheus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back