walmart winter tires sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

exterra

Legacy Member
just to let yall know if you need winter tires go to walmart. magna grip made by kelly a division of goodyear are 50% off. I picked up some 13 inch for $20 a piece. prices range from $20 to $30 all sizes

thanx !
I'll check it out !
I've been driving around with my shitty stock 4 season tires so these kelly tires can't be worst !
good price too :bigup:

There is not even one tire left at walmart in kirkland and MrTwo told me that the walmart in st-bruno only has 12" left.

did you call them directly? When I was there people were calling and reserving them. If you really need them call around lasalle, brossard, st bruno, laval, etc.... When i went to Brossard the guy said that they have no more left in my size. I asked him if the other walmarts have any he said no they all come here. I had nothing to do so I took a drive down to st-bruno. I asked the guy for the size and he had tons left. People were lining up and just saying sizes to the guy. call st-bruno directly u never know. good luck for the price its worth the try

Last edited:
there is nothing left at the St-dorothe (laval) Wal-mart except for 12'. ITS THE TIRE DEVASTING !!!!
anyways its a short message to let you know ,you better not go there cuz youll waste your time its totally sold out

Laval seriously has nothing left ... 10 tires left or so..
Pitty they didn't have my size.. i was going to get 2 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back