I need your help in order to make this fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSpilDog

Legacy Member
Well let me tell you the story. I am in a competition in order to be VW of the month on www.jwelty.com

Things were all going smoothly until today. All of a sudden, the second place guy started to get a lot of votes and caught up to me. I then e-mailed all my bookmark and told them to go vote for my car in order to help me out. So they did and I caught up to him. Now however, over the last 30 minutes, this guy has gotten over 50 votes. Which I find kinda fishy if you ask me. It is easy to block your cookies on your computer and go vote for yourself all the time while changing IP addresses. But I think it's lame to do that and defies the purpose of the competition.

What I am asking you is not to go vote for me. It is simply to go vote . I want to attract volume to that site in order to see who really has the nicest car and for the one who deserves it, to win the contest.

My car is George Spiliadis jetta 2.0 turbo for those who don't know it.

The website is www.jwelty.com

Thanks everybody

yeah yeah.........ive seen your car around concordia...im guessing you go there...now i know some "georges" so i don tknow if i know you........do you work anywhere???

i hope you win by the way.......let us know what happens!

1st off, you got alot of votes in a 2-4 hour period, you got about 100 in that time period.
Josh was also pimping votes in all sorts of places, and one guy emailed him saying he refreshed his browser after voting and you had jumped about 15 votes in less than 2 minutes.
Josh knows he didnt get all those votes that he has gotten either..somebody is either screwing with both of your tallies, or you each have (hopefully) unasked for "helpers". To many of both of your votes have not been legit.

actualy, when he doubles the amount of work put into it, then he might be even with the scirocco. Its nice, but not as far along yet.

could be :)

I might have been to lazy to change an old EZBOARD name and register under something else. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back