Piglets!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

civic93

Tired of these powertrip cops who get jealous when they see a car nicer then their rusted ass Fords. Because of some prick I have to change my muffler. The guy made me rev my engine at 3000 and said it didn't comply with 93 honda standards, he said it was loud, Bullsh_it. My muffler is a vibrant and their probably one of the quietest I've heard. The guy must of been about 20 and he had some chick cop who he was trying to impress. I had photocopyed regi papers and the original with my licence and he fliped out. He said that it's an illegal offence to photocopy gov papers. He grabed the papers ripped them up and gave them to me. I'm just pissed that these stupid ass cops can't find something useful to do with there time and stop harassing people who aren't doing anything wrong.

solution : keep a baseball bat under your seat

DISCUSSION :

-MR.Cop :pulls you over
-Mr.Cop : Papers Please
-You : !!BOOM!! in the head !
-you : let's bizounce !!!!!!
ahahahah
you know you wanna do that ! ! !

yo i feel bad for you man , i agree with you most of the popo's are all fags!

You should've played his game. Asked for his badge number and his supervisor's name. That'd scare him a little. Did he have a decibel meter with him to measure the loudness of the exhaust? If not he's on fault. I would've argued my way out if it.

Did you guys know that if you get stopped by an un-marked car you can actually demand that a regular squad car be called to be present? The police actually has to comply to this, and sometimes if it's a stupid ticket they won't bother. At least it used to be like that a couple of years back, dont know itf they've changed it now.

you are inncocent until proven guitly. If he didn't have equippement to measure the sound your muffler emmits, take this to a judge and ask the cop to prove that you ARE giulty.

Oh, and it takes more than just his word to prove it!

ya tell him u din't like it and r gonna call judge judy.:rollin:
no seriously man they always have to bother the modified cars
we should say what people can't have a hobby.

you should have argued your wasy out, and i believe that rule still applies where you can ask for a real squad car if an unmarked car stops you...

20 year old cops, they are just jealous that they cant drive an import, stuck with their crappy fords.

Some cops are just a$$holes on powertrips and have nothing better to do then harass us with pointless tickets. I've been pulled over dozens of times in my 4 years of driving and I can only think of one or two cops that were decent people.

Fu(king power trip, new cops and very old cops are the worst...last friday I saw a guy that got trown on the ground by a cop just because he has smoking a joint.

The only solution is to scare the @#%$ out of them when you are with your crew so that the next time the same cop is on your a$$ he will remember what happened the last time he did his smart a$$.

that was probablly the same cop who pulled me over, he told me that my tires were too big for my car, hello there 215-45-16, thats not big at all!!

actually not all cops are bad, it seems that the older one are alot nicer than the younger ones. I got puled over once by a cop, just because he liked my Olds...he told me about his car and that he loves to race it!

we have to remember one thig, cops are paid to do a job. like in all jobs there're assholes and niceguys/girls. We ahve to look on the bright side, there has to be a few nice cops out there, who don't mind our cars, maybe they'll even like them!
sometimes the cop lets us get away with things...

Jesus Christ!
Are you guys joking, or just full of @#%$?
I've been pulled over numerous times at my own fault, and I've talked my way out of a ticket all except for one. Be polite and don't argue.

They are heros. They will put their life on the line for you and all they ask in return is a little bit of respect.

BMW318 take it easy.. i think if somebody gets pull over alot here it s me.. EVERYtime i see a cops the lights go on.. Maybe in this situation like TURBO would say sleeper.. As for the muffler a cop pulled me over and put this stick into my muffler, and then he said is go to much in so it s illegal? I said what? I said ok now put it into your own muffler... hehehehe He said i dont have time for it. Finally i he didnt give me a ticket. Best thing to do.

- When the cops pulls you over, just listen.
- Dont argue
- If he wants to give you a ticket tell him ok.
- Go to court
- Usually for muffler and lights it wont even go to court
- Send a explainnantion note with the ticket ( in my case3 tickets on 4 where cancled before i went to court)
- If not go to court the juge will canceld 95% of the time. He doesnt really care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back