My stock '01 GSR winterized (56k Beware...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohlias

Legacy Member
Car will look different next summer (as soon as weather permits ;) )

This is my first time posting pics of me car, and I know it's pretty much stock and missing mags but, it's winter and I just got a digicam and I want to have fun! ;)

This is what happens when you was your car in -15C!
wetoddimage.wtdr

wetoddimage.wtdr

Night shots inspired my MTLracing.com...
wetoddimage.wtdr

wetoddimage.wtdr

wetoddimage.wtdr

And for some "minor" photoshop fun!

Dumped!

wetoddimage.wtdr

oooohhhhh, I'm an artist!

wetoddimage.wtdr

Next summer I'll install all that I have in my sig (suspension that is, it's just sitting in my basement, arrggg!)

And hopefully get a nice cat and exhast.

Thanks for looking and, I hope you guys enjoyed and I didn't was too much of your bandwidth...

Last edited:
Thanks guys!

I can't wait for summer!

Just have to decide on what tires to mount on the mags...

I think I saw your car at Sources before.
It looks almost the same car as Nataku's GSR. :bigup:

nice car! Nice to see it still has shine in the winter, mine has a flat slaty finish now..

Nice plans too, nice to see you splurged on the suspension...

See you around the west siiiiide!

It's very hard to keep it clean, but In the winter I sometimes go to the shell "no touch" car washes. Just becare full, never go there with mags, you will scratch your wheels. I only go with my steelies...

Summer I always was it myself...

Looks too clean man for winter.. Ohlias Nice car BTW and I think you just cleaned it for the Photo shoot... hehehehehe but looks good...

Last edited:
Would you like the Full version? It think it's 1600x1200 or 1024x768, can't remeber, plus no compression. Those are all about 100k The original is abotu 4 megs...let me know.

GSR

Black on Black!!

Nice ride.... but I think its a little bit nicer in summer!!! :p

Last edited:
I can't wait to see all of you guys this summer. I think this board has come a long way, and the feeling of community is nice.

Please say hello to me next year at Lafleaurs or whereever, I don't really know anyone in person, and usually come alone. Most of my good friends don't give 2 fvcks about cars :(

I'll see you next summer guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back