Traitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

200sxBoY

see by yourself : (you will probably understand nothing if you don't recognize the engine)
Mustank2.jpg

definitivement un VG30DETT on voie les 4 couvert de valves, mais chus pas sur qui va mettre ca dans la mustang , on voie une z32tt sur le lift , peut etre que cetait le temps d upgrader les sechoir a cheveux.LOL

rb25det ou rb20det

On voit passe le tuyau d'intake par dessus le valve cover donc je suis sur que c'est un Rb mais pas le RB26dett par contre

its an RB and im willing to betlook at the separated valvecovers and the nissan tranny sitting on the ground
my guess is its a 25

it is an RB25, i've been looking at mine long enough on the floor of the garage to know what it looks like, why not just boost the 302, make much more power easier, why cut the displacement in half:dunno:

Cause the RB is a much more refined engine, have you seen the Mine's Skyline video? You could never, ever, ever get that kind of response and rev quickness out of an american V8. (I know it was an RB26, but wtv.)

logik23 said:
Cause the RB is a much more refined engine, have you seen the Mine's Skyline video? You could never, ever, ever get that kind of response and rev quickness out of an american V8. (I know it was an RB26, but wtv.)
since i always contradict you (and im almost right all of the time)
a V8 could make really decent power and really decent response with the same money invested

200sxBoY said:
since i always contradict you (and im almost right all of the time)
a V8 could make really decent power and really decent response with the same money invested

Yeah, you got a thing for contradicting me, at least this time it isn't about offset lol anyways, an american V8 could make as much or more power with less money invested, no doubt, but it could never get that kind of response.

logik23 said:
Yeah, you got a thing for contradicting me, at least this time it isn't about offset lol anyways, an american V8 could make as much or more power with less money invested, no doubt, but it could never get that kind of response.
yes it could

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back