Votes: 16 69.6%
  • 180SX

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vspec

Legacy Member
Comme je n'arrive pas à me décider ja vous pose la question. Admettons que je sois au japon et que mes moyens me permettent uniquement de prendre une s13 ou bien une 180sx, quel serai votre choix et pourquoi?

S13:

mike3.jpg

expressway1.jpg

180sx:

3upthanks.jpg

180grn1.jpg

Évidament c cela que je voudrais mais bon ca coute cher vivre au Japon
s14clean.jpg

i agree... s13 rulz :).. and anyone know if the tail light of the s13 jdm is the same as our 240sx 89-94 coupe?? i dont see much difrrence

I think the poll is about a choice between a 240sx fastback and a coupe.
My choice is an S13 (Coupe with flip light US spec)
I like mine, very nice one. Very rare and hard to find.

And if you ask me about a choice between an 240sx coupe and a real S13 with flat lights, I will chose my COUPE. Look more like prestigious car.

I am hypothetically talking about real j-spec cars. When I say S13 I mean a real silvia S13 and so on.

Oh ok!!!

First of all, the poll isn't fair. The 180sx have bodykit on the pictures and the S13 don't :p

But I prefer the S13. So 1 vote for the S13 for me.

I prefer the 180sx... it looks sleeker and the boxy design of the s13 looks pretty old. Espacially stock one.

Btw, the S13 bumper on the pictures ISN'T stock. Stocks looks like a 89-90 240sx bumper.

oh okay.. anyway i prefer s13 :) so sad theres no s13 here.. but you can buy a front clip... might be expensive but.. its the only way !

Sorry for the none-stock form of the cars. Remember this is in a japanese context, I can choose from the real cars.

le devant avec les lumiere rectangle sé tu compliqué a trouvé et sa vaut combien quelqu'un sait sa ? j'en ai jamais vue nul part

Any Silvia/SX/.... RWD car that has an SR20DET engine in it would be fine with me :D

I personnaly prefer the S13 rather than the 180SX.... it just looks "meaner" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back