Glade To Be here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColtMax

Legacy Member
Hi everybody!

Im new to this board but ive been reading for the past few weeks!
When i heard about Montreal Racing for the first time i thought people on this board might be freaks morons... But i was totally wrong ! you guys seems to be very nice people and your board content is very usefull.

Im driving a Mitsu mirage turbo 1989, yeah its the same thing than the dodge colt 200 turbo.

I was wondering if some of you guys were driving some of those rare cars or the 1.5liter version (much more common)... I like rare cars of all brand!

Nice to meet you!

Hey welcome to the board. I'm sure you'll find most of these people are just normal guys/girls with a passion for cars.

he salut y a tu quelqu un qui veut me dire comment mettre un petit dessin dessous mon nom ou ecrire ce que je veut merci

Those lil pictures under UserName is called Avatar. i found one cool website about those:
www.ballericons.com.First ,you have to upload them on your PC. After that , simply go into your USER CP to change/upload your avatar and voila!
If you still have some problems with avatar , i suggest you to do a quick search in the FAQ /Foire aux Questions tread in the montrealracing forum. So much people asked this question so im sure the answer is there!:)

<------------ *** 1000th POSTS *** :D :D :D lol

Last edited:
welcome to the site i've been here for a few weeks now and let me tell you very helpful and great people.

Welcome to MR.com! I joined a while ago but only started to be active now! this place is really chill, and has helped me a lot in making decisions for my car! some of these guys/girls really know what they are talking about!
:bigup: to MR.com
Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back