skyline les specs

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.Gaï

Salut la gang,
Mon petit frêre veut aller se chercher une Skyline qu'il a vu dans la revue Québec Tuning il y en a deux à vendre qui l'intéressent. Une à un RB20DET et l'autre un RB26DETT.....je me doute bien que le RB26 est bien mieux (vu la différence de prix) mais j'aimerais connaitres les principales différences entre les moteurs dispo de skyline.
Pour les pieces je sais qu'elles sont plus cher c'est normal mais y a t-il plusieurs endroit à Québec où l'ont peut se les procurer sans chercher en fous...
merci beaucoup....

its 700HP stock
a new clutch is 6000$
tierods are 750 a side
i can help you out with those parts at those prices and maybe give u a discount if u pay cash

sspikey said:
its 700HP stock
a new clutch is 6000$
tierods are 750 a side
i can help you out with those parts at those prices and maybe give u a discount if u pay cash

I agree with you, but 750$ for tie rods? I tough they where 875$ + tax!!! Where did you find such a deal? :dunno: :D

skylox said:
man some of u are assholes , tell the guy what he wants to know or stfu
i am an asshole and i have the T-Shirt that proves it
ill give who i want a hard time when i want ESPECIALLY with lazy ass ****s who are
A: too lazy to search google
B: too lazy to pick up the phone and CALL Japtuning
C: revert to A + B

J.Gaï said:
Salut la gang,
Mon petit frêre veut aller se chercher une Skyline qu'il a vu dans la revue Québec Tuning il y en a deux à vendre qui l'intéressent. Une à un RB20DET et l'autre un RB26DETT.....je me doute bien que le RB26 est bien mieux (vu la différence de prix) mais j'aimerais connaitres les principales différences entre les moteurs dispo de skyline.
Pour les pieces je sais qu'elles sont plus cher c'est normal mais y a t-il plusieurs endroit à Québec où l'ont peut se les procurer sans chercher en fous...
merci beaucoup....

Can I see a picture of this car?

sspikey said:
its 700HP stock
a new clutch is 6000$
tierods are 750 a side

We sell heavy duty clutches and they are priced at 1100.00 CDN per shot.
The tie rods are only 6000 JPY at Nissan.

Nice try!

sspikey said:
i am an asshole and i have the T-Shirt that proves it
ill give who i want a hard time when i want ESPECIALLY with lazy ass ****s who are
A: too lazy to search google
B: too lazy to pick up the phone and CALL Japtuning
C: revert to A + B

ur only an ass over the net , coz with ur size u aint saying shit to no1 to their face , and thats what really pisses me off

skylox said:
ur only an ass over the net , coz with ur size u aint saying shit to no1 to their face , and thats what really pisses me off

want to fight? Ill say shit to your face :D

skylox said:
please if u think shitting on someone to their face has anything to do with size then you better get yourself checked.

bad boys bad boys what u gonna do ,what u gonna do when they comefor u.

as soon as some1 properly boxes u, ur gonna keep acting though

skylox said:
bad boys bad boys what u gonna do ,what u gonna do when they comefor u.

as soon as some1 properly boxes u, ur gonna keep acting though

dude start smoking again you are the edge

Gregster said:
dude start smoking again you are the edge

this doesn't concern u , this mofo keeps telling people off left and right and gets away with , that aint right. he should have some fking respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back