What age did you start getting into cars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Br0kWRX

Until i was probably 18, I couldn't tell you @#%$ about cars. I always liked cars and driving, but I knew nothing about them. If a wildly modified car rolled by me I probably wouldn't have noticed. Then some people I worked with, got me to go to the races at Lafleurs. Thats what got me hooked.

started racing R/C cars '88. went to napierville with my father in '91. built my mini 5 years ago, and now I eat, sleep and breath cars!!!!!!

aarh aarh aarh!!!!!!

I got into cars a loonnnnngggg time ago....well at least for me....started out with matchbox cars when i was like 5 hehehehe, then i moved up to RC cars when i was 6 or 7 (198:cool: after this real cars started getting my attention a little more (8-9)....cars like the diablo and the countach is what started my real passion for cars...those cars totally amazed me, i lived in florida at the time where these cars are fairly common and when i saw my first diablo at Prestige Imports in miami....i totally freaked out, this is what started it all....ever since i've been reading and like turbo323 said breathing cars!....They are my true passion and a big part of what i live for, i guess!

long time ago!

Bout 15 years ago when I was 2 years old! I was always playing with matchbox cars, I would hold my dad's car keys all the time, and I would spend how sitting in my dad's car pretending I was driving!

Re: long time ago!

i started when i was nine after that at eleven drove my first car and at 13 drove my first manual car.

Re: long time ago!

:) i remember it exactly. i was pissed at my uncle he offered me whatever i wanted so we could be friends again i said i wanted to drive the car and tada. :)

I got into go-karting when i was 11, i got really good and ever since driving gives me this adrenaline rush, i still go karting every friday at F1 karting on St. Martin in laval.

I always liked cars anyway. But i remember when i bought my first civic in 1996.....a 1988 hatch DX!!! wooooo! It was red with black bumper and black molding, i was already JDM style back then..lol

I did everything with this car, i blew the engine once, @#%$ up the tranny twice. I had my very first streetracing experience with this car back in techoparc...lol. I repainted the car blue viper in 1997. Was suposed to put a 1.8 DOHC non-vtec in it but i smashed the car. Not too many people were playing with their cars back then. I remember the "volks fever" was big back then....like 94-95-96.

Then i got myself an Integra RS....cause of the 1.8 DOHC ;) Oh yeah, i also have the FIRST magazine of super street in 1996. There was a big article on "how to gain 6-7 hp with a K&N filter" :lol: wow...

...some kids come outta the womb with the ombillical cord around their necks...I came out with a steering wheel around mine :eek:

Nah..I would say that I was always into cars, but I really got into them in the early 90's!

Peace!

its gone on for generations now all the guys in my family go kra-z for cars. At first it was ferrari and @#%$ then when reality kicked in honda acura stuff like that .

Always been a car nut....my pops was a racer....bought my first car at age 15 (21 years ago)...it was modified even before I had my licence, 6 months later....I remember starting to work at age 14 to save for a car...those where the days....:)

re

16 ans Moi.. depuis jai eu mon premier char
MA PONY 1986 que javais legerement modifier :)

What

I got my first car in 1979 it was a 1969 camaro 4speed with a 327 small block.
I remember back at 6 yrs old I new all cars by name;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back