Adios amigos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PA 16v

This discussion board has turned kinda stupid for the last little while...

Some people here need to take a pill (I already took mine)!

Some others have to stop and give their opinions on everything, just for the benefits of racking up posts... It just makes visiting this site a waste of time!

So all I wanted to say is that I am leaving this discussion board and not coming back...

Later, or rather... Never!

Pa

P.S. Danny: I can still translate if you need me.

a few of us have felt like this,but life is life,so have a good one

Nice Guys.

I see it all the time. Skyline and Mucnhy you guys post soo much crap and you don't even know what your talking about.
I don't care about your opinions!!! How many people have left the board because it's @#%$?

STOP POSTING USELESS STUFF!!!!!!!

Better yet, just get the hell off the board. I spend most of my time reading and all I see is "I think but I'm not sure" etc..

As much as some users on here are annoying and useless, it's still a public board, and unfortunately they are alowed to post as much as they want. Now if their were moderators to delete their every post... ;)

It's $hitty, yes, because this board has got a lot of clutter on it at times, but there's nothing to be done...

civicguy"6969" you have a serious problem because i didnt post anything useless you make no sense , your an idiot ! if you complain so much on toher people , maybe you should get off the board you idit !
i dont know what i wrote that was useless !

ji dont mind what you say but what idd i post stupid right now ?
this guy is a psycopath ! if he complains so much maybe he should leave!
now look whos posting crap , check what he wrote its pure crap !

I'm not sure why you guys are repsonding to this really. I don't think he'll come back so he's never gonna read these.

I saw these two kids trying to answer some guy about the streetraces. They don`t even have cars and have never been to Julep!!! Why would you answer somebody then? Whatever, I think I`ll follow PA16V and go where people don`t just try and rack up posts.

Later

shut up civic guy you idiot , i know paul ( pa16v )thats why im palying with him so dont bring this @#%$ off topic , and i dont know a lot of people at 14 who have cars .
i'm jsut trying to learn my @#%$ the youngest possible so i could learn not to make mistakes and know what to get in the future and save up young ! so if you have a problem with that , stop complaining and get the hell out you stupid prick ! and dont get this off topic

WE'LL MISS YOU PAUL ! ! !

i think easy board has some anti spaming thing already that doesnt let you post more than once over a time period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back