My EG Civic (story behind it all)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickEGLS-T

Mmm...
I was 15 years old and wanted an EG civic...92-95 only ...or nothing :p I had a passion for Honda's like all others!
i wanted an Si and paint it midnight blue a bigmouth body kit and white 16" rims and a drop!!!

So i bought an Si..it was green and it was loweres with H&R coils and Tokico shocks...

It an an exhaust and a CAI

Last winter I didn't have my real drivers to drive alone and I had bought some 16" Maxxim Persuit, Some NEUSPEED Race coils, Wingswest sides, a Skylyne style front bumper (that was way loww) and a bodyclub rear bumper...some homemade tails, a MOMO steering wheel,a spoon style rear duckbill, clear corners and a few more goodies..!

I took it out around month of may 2002...
it was freshly painted Platinum grey metalic! VW color...the color was on a beetle..MINTT!!

so one day my buddys and me went to luskville with our cars...
one has a 94 transam...the other ones drives a 4door VR6...the other one a 93 tsi talon running 18 psi...

So they all gambled with me that never in my 10 very first runs at a 1\4 i could break into 15's lol
(127hp stock D16z6 Si HB civic)

So my very first run I pop a 15.9 @ 85mph
:)
later I was doing some 15.8's!

So one day I decide to go even lower....
for that i had to get rid of that skyline front bumper...and drop the new neuspeed race coils I had in the garage...

So I sold front bumper and got stock one painted and got myself the wingswest RS front lip...

so now my car was way different... :)
So anyways car is parked...
Got new rims and power for next summer..!

here it is hope u like it :)

Dri_87_1.jpg

Dri_87_3.jpg

Last edited:
doesn't look bad but the angle of the shot isn't that great !

you should try taking pictures of the front and side shoot and ! and may be more !?

Originally posted by Watever
doesn't look bad but the angle of the shot isn't that great !

you should try taking pictures of the front and side shoot and ! and may be more !?

ure a real retard, doesnt look bad?

If u have nohing nice to say dont say it. or if it is a constructive argument then ok

by the way very nice car dude

Last edited:
Very nice! Props to you dude....
92-96 civic... my favourite....
If those mages were in gun metal, it would look fantastic!

Originally posted by bmw318I

ure a real retard, doesnt look bad?

If u have nohing nice to say dont say it. or if it is a constructive argument then ok

by the way very nice car dude

That's rough of you to say.
All he was saying was that he should get a better shot of his car.
We only see the rear (which is very nice indeed).
I wanted to get the Buddy Club kit for my car.

Originally posted by FOX
did you paint youre tails lihgts?, how do you proceed??

Here's a nice write-up on how to proceed.
Click here

[I hope no VW guy reads this]sweet looking car man!! I love it [/I hope no VW guy reads this]

I caught you [Ef]saceone[sF] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way nice car I really like the color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back