Mercedes,Audi,Passat owners-Giovanna show wheels for sale cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-low BMW

Legacy Member
5x112,5x114.3-Giovanna show wheels for sale cheap!

i need to sell fast a set of 4 18 inch Giovanna Barletta, is a 5x112/114.3 pattern mags which is in many show cars in the US..for those of u who knows, Giovanna is a very popular brand for luxury automobiles and u o often see them on DUB magazine..this set comes with 4 used 245-45-18 pirlli p7000 tires but one rims needs to be rechrome...i am selling this for only 1800$ firm which is already alot less than non-chrome 18in second hand wheels ..if u want,u can check them out at www.superbuytires.com these rims are crazy and original and i think there is only one other guy in montreal with a bmw who has them..well,i need the money quick and this is a good deal and the first person who offers me 1800$ gets it..thanks:)

barletta.jpg

96ford.jpg

71200233441PM23851.jpg

829200271636PM68091.jpg

Last edited:
I've seen them, their look really good, but damn do they look great! sadly not my stole or I would buy them! :bigup: :bigup:

huh?only need to rechrome one rim,but i am selling it for 1800$..these brand new with shipping is around 800$..that is 3200$ only rims..with the tires also,u can calculate..but whatever, to who ever that is interested let me know,or else i can simply sell it on ebay in like 1 week or so..:bigup:

anyone with mercedes interested?i don't need them no more...1550$ final price..that's so cheap for these 18 rims with tires!

there was a guy before selling 18 inch "Vault" wheels with same size tire for 2100$..i am asking for 1500$ only and it is GIOVANNA wheels..they cost 2 times more than vault wheels ... u just need to add 300$ to rechrome it,u will have the set for 1800$...i am losing so much money for this,but 1450$ for this firm last price..let me know...

Last edited:
sorry...this is the only wheels i have..unless u can try and use an adapter or something...these rims with shipping cost almost 800$CAN brand new each without tires,and i am selling all 4 with tires for 1450$ ONLY!these are mad bling bling rims...it cost even less than other regular used 18's...so to whoever that is interested,let me know asap!:) :)

Last edited:
these rims are also 5x4.5 so they will fit maxima,lexus,acura,etc..also..cliffstar is offering the highest price 1475$...:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back