Status
Not open for further replies.

Papp

jai trouver sa sur sympatico.ca

untitled29kv.jpg

http://en.autos.sympatico.msn.ca/PLinks/default.aspx?src=Home&pos=Buy2

allais sur le site, choisisaient quebec, nissan, 240sx, pit chercher

accidenté , vga
tu paye 4900 , après il te faut tel et tel piece , une peinture , après redressir le frame , la après un airbag
trop cher .

je me suis laissé dire par un mécano que réparer les 2 airbags pouvait couter jusqu'à 3000$... et la ton aile est encore bossée!

Altyman said:
je me suis laissé dire par un mécano que réparer les 2 airbags pouvait couter jusqu'à 3000$... et la ton aile est encore bossée!

u dont need airbags , driver side gets a aftermarket stearing wheel and passenger side gets future gauges to monitor the future sr20 swap in the air bag spot

skylox said:
u dont need airbags , driver side gets a aftermarket stearing wheel and passenger side gets future gauges to monitor the future sr20 swap in the air bag spot
lol this is true, listen to him!! he just saved u 3g's

This isn't fact so no one call me on this, but don't you legally have to put the airbags back in? (Then again, this is Quebec so you can do whatever the **** you want, right?)

U need them to be able to plate the car again after the inspection that im sure so there is no way around too bad . Maybe if its only for race purpose but even then im not sure

You guys are all hilarious
AIRBAGS ARE GOOD where does it say otherwise? i have seen the car and at 4900 its a pretty good deal.

sspikey said:
AIRBAGS ARE GOOD where does it say otherwise? i have seen the car and at 4900 its a pretty good deal.
then buy it yan ... if a car is vga there is a reason
you can easely count money to get it straight/paint and replace some body parts

sspikey said:

its just so happens that my current car and your current car DON'T have airbags and i aint crying about it and i seriously doubt u are so whats the big deal?

unless u do the work yourself, or if u got a good hook up in a body shop, i wouldn't touch a vga... when the car goes thru inspection they'll rape u up the ass... and 4900 is still high for a vga imo... i know a bit about this stufff cuz my teacher specializes in repairing vgas for road use.

skylox said:
its just so happens that my current car and your current car DON'T have airbags and i aint crying about it and i seriously doubt u are so whats the big deal?

What does it matter?
a 3000$ difference for whoever buys it ;)
airbags are probably the most expensive thing to buy for any smashed car. Wanna know why most cars become VGA? Because the airbags pop. Imagine a newer european car blows its bags. Thats 4 side curtain air bags and two in front. Not far from 5K i bet for replacements :) + all the work and dash repair needed after wards. This car has those intact. Oh and forget used Airbags you cant buy those anymore its illegal

Yes it's a VGA! For the record, the airbags have NOT deployed:bigup: . All you need for the repair of this car is a left door , left quarter panel and left rear suspension. This car is also 5 SPEED:D ! ( rare model with LSD ) It is very easily repairable by a qualified bodyshop. We just got too busy to repair it , that's all. Any other questions regarding this car can be directed to Automotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back