300zx+stupide wide body =shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
SRB-TEAM said:
:dunno: guys , tell me what you think about that , ? i hate that wide body , its so ugly.. *fag* :cry:

PHP:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NOT-Supra-350Z-240-Skyline-WRX-Civic-Integra-RSX_W0QQitemZ4603645193QQcategoryZ6398QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
php? lol okay.....it's IMG /IMG..

hahahahahaha.... that's got to be one of the uglist cars i've ever seen. I remember seeing this car before he had that crazy double cold air intake set up in his bumper. to think he spent his money on that before he got his 0 offset 15" wide wheels... lol

I think that's the ugliest thing I've ever seen. The 300zx is (to me) the most beautiful car, stock, and andding anything to it just makes it uglier. Some lip-kits are nice, but it's stunning now it came out of the Nissan factory.

dave_acura_b20 said:
yé hot le body kit ....quoi tu dit la ....pis le 2x cold intake ya bin le droit de faire uqoi i veut!

St'une joke....right?

J-Money said:
I think that's the ugliest thing I've ever seen. The 300zx is (to me) the most beautiful car, stock, and andding anything to it just makes it uglier. Some lip-kits are nice, but it's stunning now it came out of the Nissan factory.

Couldn't have said it better.

dave_acura_b20 said:
yé hot le body kit ....quoi tu dit la ....pis le 2x cold intake ya bin le droit de faire uqoi i veut!

i'm not sure if i totally understand u but are u totally serious and just joking? i thought for sure everyone would agree that this aero is way too wild... but i suppose to each his own.... and i'm fully aware that it's his car and he can add another intake if he wants to and quite possibly lose power and waste his money... hey that's cool cuz it ain't my money... but DON'T TRY TO STOP ME FROM VOICING MY OPINION!!!

dave_acura_b20 said:

Ben raison,
mais selon moi ya fallu quil soit vraiment laitte à l'origine pour pouvoir le maquiller comme ca!

C'Est original! premiere fois que je voit ca, si seulement les roues arrières se termineraient avec le body kit , ca serait assez unique en ce genre.

WTF!?

06_3.JPG

:dunno:

pff okk !

oVeRdOsE said:
Ben raison,
mais selon moi ya fallu quil soit vraiment laitte à l'origine pour pouvoir le maquiller comme ca!

C'Est original! premiere fois que je voit ca, si seulement les roues arrières se termineraient avec le body kit , ca serait assez unique en ce genre.

ok c est ton choix, mais meme si tu installes les roues arrieres ca donne rien , regarde just la deriere , vraiment deriere , tu ne pences pas que c est vraiment large meme ils ont pris la model 2+2 lol , je sais les gars en usa ils ont un 300zx cabrio couleur gris , quand tu regarde lui , c est unique , toutes les choses sont vraiment bon installaient et meme pas tu ne peux pas dire que c est pas stock.. ET ici!!! tu vois qu ils ont cole toutes les merdes, comme les rappers mettent ,1 casquete , 1 manteau, 3 pantalones , 5 t-shirts. meme si a l exterior +30. *byewhore*

cheque ca , ca meilleur ceut de 300zx

http://z1-motorsports.com/imageGallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=Russell&id=DSC00619

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back