List of fastest cars in Montreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DannyITR

Hi all. I'm compiling a list of the fastest rides in the Montreal area. This is how it will work:

There will be a category for the fastest of each kind of car, Civic, Integra, Talon, Neon, Jetta etc. and the fastest all motor setup of each kind of car.

What I need is for people to tell me if they know someone who might be the fastest in a category. I'll post the driver's first name and a pic of his car.

Obviously the list will not be 100% accurate for some time. Eventually we will have a good idea of who is the fastest. I want times only from the track and not from g-tech please.
I will go on people's word. I think for the most part, people will know if someone is lying so I don't have to worry too much about proof. In any case, I don't see anything to gain about lying. There is no prize awarded it's just for fun.

napoo with his itr... I think the lowest he's actually gone is 12's but supposedly he could do 11's

last year there were 4 cars in the 12's this year there were 5 cars in the 11's next year holly sh1t its gona be mad!!!!!!

If I hear once more about this or that car that *could* go 11 but went 14, I'm gonna puke!!!!!!!!

We all know those who have the timeslips, so, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

For Talons, we already have a list. Feel free to use as much or as little info as you wish. We kinda screen the info there and I can say that all the sub-13 cars there are legit.

dsmquebec.mine.nu:119/clu...t=quartsec

It will be harder to compile, but it would be fun to at least *try* to get the domestics there too (I'm talking old school RWD V-:cool: . Even if they're not very internet centric as the younger import crowd, they still easily dominate the field... I can give you some times from some of my Mustang friends...

BTW, GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!

ca compte tu?????

Fastest 1.6 liter N/a on a civic ek 97

hehe

14.47 @ 96 mph wet and very humid day at napierville
civic 1997 cx (no weight reduction)
b16a2
dc sport headers
aem intake
No exaust..

Je m'essaye ;)

After what he has done to his car the past couple of months it should be capable of running 11's thsi summer.

Matt

I belive it's possible with full weight reduction and some real slicks! What does he have for a diff? Stock?

Does Quaife have applications for hondas?
I know the ITR diff is good..but what about with 500hp? just curious.
And with an automatic torque biasing diff (Quaife)... could you have 100% of the power at one wheel? or is there a max of like 70% at one wheel?

thanks Tech Guy! ;)

Quaife

Yes Quaife does have plenty of applications for Hondas... And 2nd Danny are you gonna organize it into fastest NA and fastest FI ???

Re: Quaife

are we talking about little import's or all cars here? because if we are talking about all cars (not just your your precious hondas) There wouldn't be an Import on the list!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry to offend anyone but it's true!!!!! the fastest street driven Import that I have seen in MTL is in the 11's(very impressive) but there are a bunch of V8's that are street driven and faster than 11's

There will be diffrent categories!

94Zpower..some of us also appreciate style and a challenge! Most of the import owners here could buy a cheap old muscle car and be in the 11's too! But there's no style in it! Sorry..just my opinion!

Everyone here knows that v8 is the chepest way to go fast..no one is doubting it! It's just preference!

Even if you don't like 'em..you still have to give credit to cars with a quarter the displacenent as most american muscle running respectable times.

im not sure how tight the setting is on the ITR LSD, i've seen many of them doing one weel burnouts at the track.

I know Ian of Team Redline seems to be the fastest all motor Civic around. I have not seen anyone faster. The year of the car won't matter. Jay bud will have the fastest Prelude not all motor and someone else will have the fastest all motor Prelude etc. There will be fastest N/A and fastest forced induction.

la civic la plus vite, reste jusqu'a maintenant Éric avec la 92-95 hatch noir je pense qu'il a fait 11.76 ou 11.78, quelque chose du genre, c,est vite en sale!!!!!!!! mais son plus proche rivale reste décalco

danny: and what about the fastest ITR, the fastest SiR, the fastest prelude...the fastest non-vtec teg, the fastest DSM etc etc

That could be interesting too :)

Yo Vrisk, who said any thing about money or cheaper to mod?
and I do give imports credit for what ever displacement they have!!!!
anyways In case you failed to read my post properly no said any thing to hurt your import feeling , I just think that most of you domestic haters have to wake up and smell the coffee!!
cheap to mod or not news flash none of you guy's have the fastest car in montreal!! and as far as moding 8's it shows how ignorent you are vrisk! do you have any Idea wahat it costs to mod a late model F body? probably not!!!!!! beacause you probably don't even know that much bout your competion!! what's with this board it seems that every one is hung up on money and other peoples rides!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back