Proof pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennis160

does this help you believe that I own a accord ?
wetoddimage.wtdr

ok, we do belive. So from now on, no more jokes about that !

EDIT: But seriously, don't lie. You don't have to impress anybody here, we are all friends here. We will respect as much someone who dosen't have a car, as long as he dosen't lie and dosen't talk about something he dosen't know.

Last edited:
I didnt even know u had an accord or that ppl said it was bullshit

but the plate looks really fake, is it ?

Originally posted by Piqui
I didnt even know u had an accord or that ppl said it was bullshit

but the plate looks really fake, is it ?

He changed the plate cause he wanted to cover it up, I think he's focusing on the hand marks...

sorry man i still dont belive u :rolleyes: maybe its ur parents car and u just wrote all that tennis stuff on it :D

Last edited:
i am new at this but just to ask you guys is it possible to add the special effects of the writting on the dirt?? with that photoshop thing? just a lil question lol

Originally posted by LiLJettaBoy
sorry man i still dont belive u :rolleyes: maybe its ur parents car and u just wrote all that tennis stuff on it :D

Do you think my parents would let me do their interior in red and black ?
lol, there are no good parking lots in the town I live in they all have light posts but I'll try and find one

I wonder what the guy was thinking when he came back to see his car with "tennis160" written all over it!!! I still don't believe you, sorry....

Originally posted by tennis160

Do you think my parents would let me do their interior in red and black ?
lol, there are no good parking lots in the town I live in they all have light posts but I'll try and find one

my parents let me do what i wanted to the 1 of there cars ,i was 16yrs old and slaped some mags on the swift and sound system and i had also painted some of the int in blue so the only way i will ever belive u is if u tell me ur real name and post a nice pic of the regestration of the car :D

Originally posted by Slow VW
I wonder what the guy was thinking when he came back to see his car with "tennis160" written all over it!!! I still don't believe you, sorry....

Thats right I go open a garage door write thennis160 0n the car and then take a pic then close the garage door ? and leave without no one seeing me ?

Originally posted by tennis160
does this help you believe that I own a accord ?
wetoddimage.wtdr

i gotta know thats snow on the lense of the camara right ?? but how come the A and the D in the word accord r over the snow on the lense ?? *bsflag*

:D :D :D

twnnis160

dude, you bullsh|ted on the wrong board about your H22 in your accord, then we realized it all was a sad attempt to get attention, and you got burned, and people still will burn you ...

give it up, I can't believe you still post here man ... you're like KELSO in "that 70's show" ...

somebody will take you serious, to pitty you

http://forums.montrealracing.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17848&highlight=tennis160

"mine is a 91 accord H22A swap and greddy turbo kit"

www.cardomain.com/id/tennis160

this was funny ... http://forums.montrealracing.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24791&highlight=tennis160

anyway ... it happened, past is the past ... :p```

anyway ... life goes on ... but dont expect us to like you, for most people here, you will ever be a Bullshitter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back