WTR Garage with lift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Juice Man

I heard that there is 2 garages with spaces for rent in montreal... but they are in the east end.

Anybody know of a place? Preferably near NDG / St. Henri...

A green feild park sur la petite rue mont royal a l'est de TACHEREAU dans le coin du seXXXe plus

il y a deux porte de garage a louer pour faire de la mecanique soit meme

si tu veux plus d'info pm moi et je vais passer devant pour trouver le telephone

if ur looking for a place where u can just go and work on ur car for a while u can go to MTL-NORTH there's a garage there exactly for that ... they have like 6 lifts 10$/hour ... just walk in and get on a lift .. they time u and u pay when ur done ... they even have tools u can rent too like guns and hoses ... I go there and do my oil changes and also install my mags/ rims for winter .... i even saw a guy there once doing a complete engine swap with a mechanic friend on a weekend. let me know if u want the info.

BIRDMAN10 said:
if ur looking for a place where u can just go and work on ur car for a while u can go to MTL-NORTH there's a garage there exactly for that ... they have like 6 lifts 10$/hour ... just walk in and get on a lift .. they time u and u pay when ur done ... they even have tools u can rent too like guns and hoses ... I go there and do my oil changes and also install my mags/ rims for winter .... i even saw a guy there once doing a complete engine swap with a mechanic friend on a weekend. let me know if u want the info.

Im interested in this

:)

ok well there are 2 of them:
1) is owned by 2 mid-eastern guys ... has 5 or 6 lifts in a row, all u have to do is drive in and work ... they charge 10$/hr for the lift & u can also rent some tools.

Garage Khaled
514-852-5050
10388, avenue Armand-Lavergne,
Montréal-Nord, QC H1H 3N4

2) is owned by a really cool turban guy ... he use to own the 1st one but he sold it and opened another one bigger and better instead (10lifts with full tooling and even 2 paint booths)

Singh Auto
514-376-6969
3148, boulevard Robert, (corner of 9Ave.)
Montréal, QC H1Z 1Y1

P.S.: The 1st is just like any garage u go to ... pitch black floor cause of all the oil and scrap pieces all over the place ... I havent been to the 2nd yet but its supposed much cleaner and better equiped will all new equipement & im not sure of their prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back