My ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

LP-R6

Legacy Member
Well that's my ride at this point, my tank is at the paint shop! post more pics when I'mm got it back. I'll maybe switch my front fork for a R1 suspension.
moto.JPG

moto1.JPG

I want a bike too
:(
Nice ride man, I'd take 2 wheels over 4 anyday if it werent for our winters

one reason why i wouldn't get a motorcylce is cuz i need speed and if i get one of those i will die very fast cuz i would do like that guy GHOST RIDER.

No you wouldn't you would be scared going over 200 km/h because riding a bike is not like driving a car.

Nice bike dude but that air box is really small compared to my Gixxer's, funny. So any mods either than the pipe? My bike is getting furred as we speak...

Bikes are so fun, ive hit close to 200 as a passenger and it dont feel the same but with our roads u feel every bump.

Solo i hit 120 by mistake on a side street, i tried to shift early and go slow but shit you hit second even shifting low and ur going 100, damn those things ar fast.

Humm just some body work for the moment... my tank is at the paint shop... but I'll maybe gone change my R6 fork for a R1 fork, I saw some nice swing arm with only one side attach but at 3 600$ US it's quite expensive...

Originally posted by WhiteZomby
No you wouldn't you would be scared going over 200 km/h because riding a bike is not like driving a car.

just to let you know i have driven motorcycles and no i didn't go over 200 but i went a 190 and i know its sick and i wouldn't odo it again i don't want to get my license for a motorcyle cuz i know i would go fast so your right i won't go over 200 but i would go to fast for what i should go.

Well I went up to 255km/h with my old R6 (stolen) and it quite fat but I did it one. I done it one time but I'm not a crazy driver in normal time that's why I'm still alive!

That's the most important thing to remember when riding a bike, do not ride over your limits because you will be dead in one summer. My Gixxer tops out at about 290 km/h (hard to tell because I don't really want to stair at the speedo when I go that fast). I don't do it often but it does happen a couple of times per summer. I changed my gearing this winter so no more top speed runs for me (I'll probably top out a little over 260 now) but I will get massive acceleration and power wheelies in 3rd gear (I mostly stunt).

Nice paint job by the way. Post some pics when you get the tank back and put on the bike.:bigup:

FINAL!!

final.JPG

final2.JPG

My bike is Finaly rebuilt!! didn't make the paint shop but just put stickers on it because my painter couldn't do it

On next tuesday we have a meeting at Le Scratch de Lasalle so if you want ot come and see your welcome!! it's at 7 if I remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back