tires group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoB16a2

Legacy Member
is there something up for a tire group buy this years ?!
don t care about the brand .... just need rubber 205/50r/15

thanks

Looking for 205/40/17. Let me know if you can hook it up. Still 2 months left though, so there`s still time....

By the way, I have a 99 GS integra and I just got some Velox VX-8 - 17. I want to know what tire size I can put, so that my tires will more protect the rim. 205/40/15 is what I have on now (stock mags). What would you consider ?

Let's do a GB on Kumho Ecsta 712's!! I'm already down for two sets, one for me and one for my dad.

I need 205/40/17 and my for my dad 205/55/16

Khumho are cheap already. They Toyo Proxes are $180 a tire. I'd much rather get those...Or Bridgestone S0-3 Pole Position...

I checked a little while back at many many shops, they all told me the best time to wait for is around mid-february. That's when they usually place their orders. Just though I would let you guys know.

Ok, then, so let's organise something. If you guys want, I'll organise it, doesn't bother me. If we all buy together at the same place, we'll save a lot of money !!!!

Send me emails if you are ready to buy and what you need. I'll find the best price possible. For sure, I'm buying 4 X 205/40/17.

Here's my email: dashark_@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back