Racing spots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CorJ

Yo, im new here, im 16 about to buy a 92 civic hatchback CX, and maybe swap my engine in the future, i live in Laval, but is there a place where all the import racers meet? obviously in the summer, where everyone brings their cars and talk and race?

Orange Julep on Decarie
right next to the Hippodrome in Montreal

in summer on thursday nights... i havent been but maybe next summer!

in laval you're a little away from civilisation LOOOOL
im just kidding , mostly in summer people go to julep on thursdays , correct me if i'm wrong ! :)

eh eh eh...i drive, and pretty good i might add for a 16 year old... but i dont plan to race in a stock CX, maybe talk to you ppl, make some friends, maybe after i do my engine swap...looking for a b18c1.

im 16 too, just got my permit on the 17th... havent set foot in a car yet but i still hang around here... just waiting for my imaginary RX-7 to become visible :)

welcome!

listen im 16 too. dont just slap on some huge engine and expect you could be fast. learn the car first over a couple of months. we dont want you to be another statistic.

ofcourse, i mean...a b18 is expensive...im 16, work partime...my car will be stock for atleast half a year, to a year before i get a swap.

in laval you can also go to the dunkin donuts on trursday nights. off of dejenais, between the 13 and the 15 , right off the 440.

Age dosent mean @#%$,, i am 17 and own 2 cars...
all payed for by myself... just work and save..SIMPLE

you CX will satisfy your need for about a month.. thats what my vx did for me,, now I have a b18b1 :)

Julep on thursday is big i come down from Cornwall
every thursday almost,in the summer..200k round trip..
nice ride but roads suck...
1993 DelSOl blue
1990 CR-X ZC turbo white..

yeah julep is great. go there make some friends eat some food and while you at it check out the chicks. were do you live?

its weird that you havent heard of julep , it became very popular last summer , here are the chicks that you could see there :

may11ass4%20mr.jpg

may11ass11%20mr.jpg

june7girls%20mr.jpg

as you can see danny loves "shoes" ! ! !
just go in the section STREET and you'll find all the pics you want :) ! take care man !

Dayum, thats some fiiiine bootay. i didnt know that everyone met at the julep, but i been to napierville with my friend Marco, he's NeonScrub on this board i think.

cool, i'll be there when the season starts...starts in april? do lots of races go down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back