Site et modification pour 300zx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watever

Legacy Member
Bonjour / Hi !

Euhm je voudrais savoir si vous possédez des information ou des liens vers des clubs ou commerces vendant des pièces pour modifier une 300zx et/ou donnant de l'information pour modifier autant esthétiquement que mécaniquement. Dernière génération. Cela serait vraiment intérressant ! Merci !

Euhm, I would like to know if you could give me any information about modifications that can be done to a 300zx and/or give me website of clubs or internet sellers that have these informations and pieces for the modifications.

Z info

Whatever info u need you can get at www.Twinturbo.net, I assume you just got a Z sweet ride huh, If you need any help with your car email me & I'll help you out & I know a few people who can get you parts & accessories ..by the way I drive 90'Twinturbo.

good luck:D

For the moment I am still not sure ! The project should be done like in 2-3 years ! Time for me to get the money ! Depends on my choice of car and someother things and the money I will get.

I have 2 idea of car in my head ! the 300zx and the other one is a V8 302 ford or anyother v6-v8 swap engine into a miata ! for making show n' shine !

I want something really special. with 200-250 hp to the wheels! Nice body kit etc....

Check out my car at 600plus.com under rides. Click on Peter with the Canadian flag. The car is currently under the knife and will be pushing 800hp this summer. NO BS. 2XTD06-20g turbos, NOS and the new AEM stand alone system

holy **** i saw your car at hot import. black beauty wasnt it. VERY nice keep up the good work. my names yan btw i would love to have a ride in that beast one day! btw is your car a street car or what? cuz if it is your mad to have 597 HP!

I put about 12,000kms a year. Stored for winter. I drive to all my shows including New York, Boston and Toronto. The car dynoed 597hp to the wheels and will soon hit 700hp to the wheels when it is ready in April.

Originally posted by sspikey
holy **** i saw your car at hot import. black beauty wasnt it. VERY nice keep up the good work. my names yan btw i would love to have a ride in that beast one day! btw is your car a street car or what? cuz if it is your mad to have 597 HP!

TTPete, I spoke to you at the kirkland show. I was wondering if you have put the cage in yet, you said that you coulden't puch the car because of all the flex. Sounds like a real mean setup. you can never have enough power!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back