skyline r32 fuel economy

Status
Not open for further replies.

downtime

Legacy Member
Rb26 owner's when your car was stock how many kilo per tank a gas were you getting/how much per/hundread?i cant find any info on stock fuel economy.

the reason y u cant find any info on the stock fuel economy is because there aint no fuel economy...glouglouglouglou.... u should pulll off around 300kms with a 60 l. gas tank maxmaxmax on the highway while running in vacuum:bigup:

on my $84 tank of 94 octane I did near 450 highway KM's.. (back and forth to ottawa with a bit of driving in Ottawa and Gatineau).

but its very very very very variable because that was very very easy driving..105km/h highway and city limits on the streets. If you start useing the Turbos kiss your money good bye! I Once did a 15 minute spirited drive around Mount Royal that cost me $20 of gas.

If fuel economy is a problem, DON'T buy a skyline, like Niko said you would be much better off with something else....N/A would also be a better move. If you want a Turbo I would consider a Silvia, 180SX or MR2... If you are dead set on the Skyline.. A GTST would be the way to go + IMO makes a great Daily Driver for the summer.

Good Luck

Niko said:
Who gives a Sh!t about gas consumption when you buy a sports car! You get these cars for the pleasure they bring you. If you start counting for gas you should buy a Mini.

depends if you want a skyline as a first car or a beater,
I have my bimmer for my first car.

If the RB26DETT is real tight internally and is tuned to run like a top, youll get closer to 500 KM on a tank full.

As for the RB20DET, itll get roughly 550 KM.

Ive tested both cars in Japan on the highway, street driving, mountain driving etc, and these are the numbers a came up with.

yeah I would say thats about right .. 500km a tank..
I did 450 with mine but it wasn't empty yet (light wasnt on yet) ..

but its a big tank... I do 500km's on a $40 tank in my MX3 while its in the 80's for the GTR..

If your boosting prepare to pay

BMW_Max said:
depends if you want a skyline as a first car or a beater,
I have my bimmer for my first car.

What kind of retard get's a Skyline as a first car or a beater?? You get it as a second car that you baby like if it was your first child. (And summer daily driver doesn't really count as first car lol)

logik23 said:
What kind of retard get's a Skyline as a first car or a beater?? You get it as a second car that you baby like if it was your first child. (And summer daily driver doesn't really count as first car lol)

thats just dum, r32 gts would make a very nice beater. and its cheap too.
and dont call people retard, thats very not nice.... not nice at all.

Thanks

For the info from those who have skyline's i appreciate the help.I.m not worried about fuel economy in a sports car but obviously for me as an educated buyer i like to know all the facts of the car i maybe purchasing.

BMW_Max said:
thats just dum, r32 gts would make a very nice beater. and its cheap too.
and dont call people retard, thats very not nice.... not nice at all.

Yeah, i know, I should get detention for hurting people's feelings... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back