Initial D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piqui

Legacy Member
Does anyone know about this show ?
Its a japanese racing cartoon, its crazy.
I wanna know if I'm the only one who watches it.

Its not on tv, I download them off the net.
If you have Kazaa or Morpheus you can get them no problem.
Just type in Initial D stage 1 or stage 2 or extra stage depending on how far you are. The just get the episodes in order.
Theres 26 episodes in stage 1, something like 23 in stage 2 and then theres extra stage. They're like 20 minutes long and about 113 000 mb.
Well worth the download.

Do you know the show I'm talking about ?
Its a high school kid that battles out on mountain roads driving a hachi roku (a ae86 trueno sprinter for those of you who dont know, it would be a 86 corolla for us) he uses drifting techniques and beats rx-7 fc's and fd's, lanevo's, eg6's (civic sir).

I have a 56k, I start the download at night b4 I go to bed and its usually done by the time I wake up.

Originally posted by Piqui
Do you know the show I'm talking about ?
Its a high school kid that battles out on mountain roads driving a hachi roku (a ae86 trueno sprinter for those of you who dont know, it would be a 86 corolla for us) he uses drifting techniques and beats rx-7 fc's and fd's, lanevo's, eg6's (civic sir).

I have a 56k, I start the download at night b4 I go to bed and its usually done by the time I wake up.
It's on the web too, I just forget where...

I have InitialD:
First season
Second season
Extra stage
Third stage
plus all the OST
and a burner:D

It is indeed the best anime serie for car lovers

If you are interested post here

Whats OST ???

I'm stuck at 2nd stage act 13, I cant download anything more than that, I cant find them........Where did you get all these ?
Are they the dvd's or just mpeg's ?

Originally posted by Vspec
I have InitialD:
First season
Second season
Extra stage
Third stage
plus all the OST
and a burner:D

It is indeed the best anime serie for car lovers

If you are interested post here
Do you have Morpheus?

I do have morpheus but the movies are no longer on my hdd. They are on nice cd's lying in a growing pile of others cd's.:DThey are avi's, rm's and some mpeg's.

Download Winmx and look for openap anime servers or channels on the web, they should be on morpheus though.

Or buy legally

Or else contact me

initial d is greaaaaaaaatttttttt !
you shouldnt care if you have 56k , 28.8k or even 14.4k , you have to find a way to get yourself these videos "cartoons" this just brought my passion for drifting and racing much higher ... everything they say is true and makes sense and you could actually learn something by watching these episodes ...
i guarante if you download one , you 'll download the sequal
"just like lays , betcha can't eat just one " :D
by far my favortite show !

joe already addicted after 12 shows at my house?
btw mathieu im at the gumtape racing with the civic!

Um that's good, keep going the best is coming especialy the next race hum sil80 ...

I ahve the cd's and may trade them if i get something in return

The best races are by far the last ones in stage 1 the rain match againstthe s16....the last race against Takahashi Ryosuke with his rx-7 fc. And in stage 2, he finally races the LanEvo.

Vspec..........you think you'd be able to hook me up with the "collection" on cd ?

piqui please say no more .... i'm up to the one when takumi is about to race the eg6 FF ! i cant' wait to see it !
please say no more !
thank you !

:)

Alright guys, I wont spoil it for those of you who havent seen everything. Screw the tegs and ludes and vr6's............I'm gettin' me a ae86 hachi roku !!!
:D

skyline: told you it would start up at one time or another.

btw piqui good luck finding a hachi
and there not called ae86 in canada or anywhere for that matter
ae86 is the chassis code

Yea I know they're pretty hard to find. Some guy at Abott had one, he sold it for 800$.
But I see one once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back