ka24e for ka24de?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drifter Steve

Legacy Member
heres the story, ive found a 1990 240sx for sale, the engine is blown. however if i were to purchase it, i would want to replace the engine with the dohc ka24de,

but how much work is it to put in the ka24de? what parts are involved etc...

thanx

Last edited:
I know someone that will sell you his KA. This sould be pretty simple since the tow engine are not very different.

Originally posted by Vspec
I know someone that will sell you his KA. This sould be pretty simple since the tow engine are not very different.
when you say ka you mean the dohc right?

but for now im still looking at the basics, i.e what parts are needed to put in the dohc and approx price not including the engine.

I can sell you my KA24DE for 900$ with tranny and ECU ... it's 110,000km, 1995, well taken care of (oil change every 3,000km, maintenance better than the dealer program)

Hey Devilish240, je veux rester KA. Alors ca pourrait m'interesser. Je veux faire Auto to Manuelle swap.

J'en ai déjà un prêt à vendre! Seulement moteur, transmission et ECU... pas tout les accessoires... Je sais pas si ca ferais ton affaire, moins cher.. ou sinon un complet avec pas mal tout (un peu plus cher)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back