H&R race springs VS. Neuspeed race springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

FastFrank

Legacy Member
I don't know which springs to buy. H&R Race or Neuspeed Race? I know that the Neuspeed Race lowers front: 2.25" & rear: 2.00" How much do the H&R race springs lower?

Its for an Integra.

Which ones to buy? Which ones would be best to drive on the streets of Montreal?
:dunno:

Last edited:
you put H&R race springs? What kind of shocks did you put with that? Hows the ride? EXtremely hard that it gets annoying after a while to drive? Very bouncy?

to tell u the truth i have no clue what type of springd i got (bought them used) and i dropped it on the stock suspention but its not bouncy but i do feel the bumps while driving but its not as bad as i tought it would be and this is the first time i drop a car and man did i feel a differnce while turning ,trust me its a reall good feeling while driving :D

Definitely H&R for their excellent quality ! :bigup:

Oh, and the H&R have the same drop as the Neuspeed

Last edited:
Urban legend?

Prior to 1999, Neuspeed springs WHERE MADE BY H&R's.

After 1999, this changed. There was a confict of interest with the 2 companies. Duh, Neuspeed tries to sell thier stuff when the producer of thier items (H&R) does the same, on the same north american market. So now Neuspeed springs are made by who now's...

Get H&R. They make thier own coils.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back