body shop coarses

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol sorry buddy! but to help you out, I know a guy that did it at the one in st-julie and he loved it! new cars and great teachers!

haha dont worry bout it, the reason i ask is cuz i just started a few days ago, and im bored outta my mind, im sure once we get in the shop in will be awesome, just gotta get throught the thoery part. I wanted to know if anyone has taken it and knows how long before we get into the shop, and a few other questions id like to know.

My advice, don't get bored and doze off. Pay lots of attention. If you don't understand why certain things are done a certain why, proper volumes of mixture for bonding or whatever you won't be that good when you get in the shop.

i dont think ill doze off once we actually start learning about the trade, right now, its all bullshit like how to find job, and garage safety i know all that shit ive been a mechanic for 3 years, but i guess the new guys gotta learn that stuff too. ill just have to be patient

interested

hey i've been interested in taking a trade course on body work, does anybody know a good school near the west island they have been to? and so can you give me some details, the first guy in the thread said there is one of verdun.

depends if you want the course in english of french, the one in verdun is the only english one around, and there is only one class and its only at night. we just started on monday you can probly still get in if you hurry, if not the next one starts in 14 months, if you wanna do it in french, there is a few around, if you want some more info pm me and ill try to help you out

hey guys
im finished up my mechanics course and im thinking of going into Body work aswell, just wondering if u guys have any contact info for the English school in verdun, do they have a website?
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back