Music!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer rap (Dre, Snoop, Method Man, Red Man, etc.) but also like techno (Darude), dance, etc. And oh, my favorite is gospol music. I'm going to get a nice ass car and blast my subs listening to gospol music, i cant wait :D :D :D :D

crazy ass lude i agree with you, 2pac for ever, and yah he be back next year!!!!!!!!!, and it will be the greatest album ever :)

guys as much as i love tupac , and god knows i do , i've heard a lot of rumors that he will be coming back , but please , if he comes back , hes going right back to jail ... it's illegal to fake your death :) ! lol

R.I.P. Tupac !

for my music choices :
i like anything thats good , so mostly rap , cuz usually punk sucks , i've been lsitening to some pod lately wich isnt to bad ... some techno/house/trance ( sometimes ) .... i like all kinds of music as long as the song is good :) !

2pac fo sho'. He's coming back... I agree wit skyline, he will be sent to jail, so there goes his misfortune...

Punk Rock beeeatch!

Slick Shoes

show3_big.JPG

he wont go back to jail, i heard he had a 70 million dollar life insurance plan, and it was never claimed, so what kinda fraud will he go to jail for??, and even if he does go to jail it wont be for a long time... if he actually is alive, he has the cash to stay outta prison...

ok guys,im a REAL tupac fan,so i know all there is to know,i know its illegal to fake ur death,UNLESS,if u fake beacuse ur life is in sdanger,whixh 2pac's wuz,cuz ALOT of people wanted him dead,and plus if u fake ur death and come back after 7 years,its legit...2pac IS cmin back next year!!!!!!!!!!

oh and btw, system of a down are ARMENIANZ......represent!!

Hey guys what kind of weed have u been smoking

ELVIS IS COMMING BACK HES Not DEAD I SWEAR
come on guys have a little common sens

only the best kind of weed(the kind pac smoked), and crazy ass lude when pac comes back next year, me and you will be laughing in the faces of all these non beleivers!!

I listen to a little bit of everything, mostly hip hop though...Busta Rhymes is tha greatest!

yeah!!!!!!! , I'm not the only dream theater fan in Canada. lol

I'm also in more agrssive music like pantera, in flames, testament ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back