any gurl racers on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by 20InchChrome
no bishes up in here? it's normal all the bishes in this city only think about clothes...and thats it!

There are no b)tches on the site but there's a few of us girls that come on montrealracing.com.

I totally agree whit yellowbimmer. BTW, yellow, you probably have one in you're car that's too many, so tell her to ride with me!:D :D ;)

Tell mw which one to drop off then :D

int4girlz.JPG

Yeah, prolly Vanessa or if not I'll take the one up front int the passenger seat. Se'll look good in my car! :D :D

Hi, if your lookin for a girl who looks good in a passenger seat and doesn't care about the guy only about his car, pfff you can call em b)itches ... If the topic was about meeting girls who know as much (and maybe more)as you about cars... maybe you shouldn't call them names...

I got a '95 240 and willing to race you...any fukintime....

On isrcrew a girl who knows how to drive and care about perf is called a tiiite girl... not a b*****

I'd wish my gf had a car and was in prf and str... :(

Wait 'till i get my 180sx and I'll race ya anytime Devilish240.

I ain't ashamed to loose to a girl.

Loosing makes you better, winning too!!!

Amen Devilish

p.s, were you at the that little drifting meet about a month ago near walmart in laval?

Yes, then you saw me and my car.. ;)

So Yellowbimmer.. looks like someone saw my back before you.. and maybe the rest of it.....lol i don't know ....

Silver wrx?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back