xenon

Status
Not open for further replies.

racer_2003

tell me there are two kinds of xenon head light the LEGAL ones and ILLIGAL ones. how the hell are the cops gonna know if i have the legal or illigal ones??? it makes no sense to me.

they are legal on cars that come in a stock form with them, or another model of the same car (ie retrofitting xenon on an audi that doestn but a higher end model do)
and supposed to be illegal on other cars

they put a paper in front of ur lites and if it shines blue there illegal ,stock lites shine white on the paper ,and any xenon lite shines blue on the paper so its always a chance too take

You might also be talking about the Xenon bulbs which have nothing to do with the HID. These bulbs just give out a blue light. The light output of these lights suck badly and are nothing like HID.

Real HID light are more expensive
i payed 140$ for 2 Piaa super plasma.
(HID) they are great, and i didnt have problem with it when
a cop pulled me over for my clear corners...

ive got the Xenon Crystal and there not has blue as others on the market. There made by Eurovision. Ill see if i get in trouble in the next months. :bigup:

Junior

Les Piaaa ont une garantie "sans conditions" pour 1 an.
si elle brûle où quoi que ce soit ,elles sont changé gratos.

Par contre les lumières de Type HID peuvent brûler un peu plus facilement pour 2 raison 1- le climat d'ici, 2- le coating mit sur le bout pour le reflet

MAIS elle sont 100 fois plus fiable que les concurentes.

Les lumières les meilleur à mon avis de Piaa sont les
Xtreme White (ou kekchse du genre) elles ne sont pas Hid
mais donne sensiblement la même vision sur la route, sauf qu'elles sont très blanche et non pas de reflet bleutées.

Mais je regrette pas dutout mon acaht de Super plasma !

:bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back