Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
synthetic oil...

let cold your car before shut the motor...

warn your car before slaming the gaz to the floor...

change your spark plug once by 2 month...

Only petro canada 94...

check every bolt to see if the are loose every month...

Originally posted by TriK
check every bolt to see if the are loose every month...

Hahahahahaha

quand on roulais avec toi, tu faisait tellement de rattles, que meme avec la musique dans l'auto, jpensais que c'était mon char des fois! lol

Originally posted by TriK

warn your car before slaming the gaz to the floor...

Comment tu lui dit ca Trik??.. Attention je vais te cr***er une volée! :D

;) Je sais que tu voulais dire WARM et non WARN ;)

non non.. je crois quil voulait dire warn... ...

Comme en entrainement de course.. tu dois avertir ton corps que tu va le faire travailler... qu'il va manger une bonne claque les 15 km qui sen viennent ;)

Et comment tu lui dis ca ? :D... en l'avertissant poliement de s'y faire parce que tu as décider de lui peser sur le gaz a fond mon Leon..! :D

Back to topic.. ce sont des bonnes réponses Trik!

Ouin.. je viens de jaser avec trik.. il voulait dire warm...

mais bon.. comme en course a pied.. quand tu ten va courire une longue distance, on dit qu'on averti notre corps, mais on dit pas : "aie corps! on sen va courir!" tu sautue sur place une couple de coups, sautille sur la pointe des pieds.. te claque une couple de sprint.. pour bien activer la circulation.. bref faire un peu le meme avec l'Auto.. ce qui reviens de toute facon a WArm ;)

bref "warn your car by warming it up! ;) "

Originally posted by GSR
What kind of care dose a turbo motor need in comparasion to a na

love and love again....

a turbo car needs a lot of affection and $$$ just like a gf
;)

freaquent oil change, 50$ every 2500 kms
turbo timer, 200$
nothing under pet can 94, .05 $ more per liter
warming the car even if its 35 cecius outside, lost of time
spark plugs avery month, 15$
and all other things you never thought of $$$

Driving a turbo car... Priceless
:cool:

Lots of good advice here..

but you don't need to change your plugs every month or every other month. Man, what a pain that would be. I've owned my turbo for over 10 years now and I've only gone through 5 or 6 sets of plugs...

and you might want to check bolts, but if they are tightened properly they shouldn't loosen up.

DMan

maybe its just my complete lack of mechanical knowledge,but how do you check the bolts on the car, i mean what bolts?engine mounts?

maybe its just my complete lack of mechanical knowledge,but how do you check the bolts on the car, i mean what bolts?engine mounts?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bolts on your manifold, wastegate.

Like "trik" said,
you need to use 94 octain
synthetic oil (any kind, oil is oil)
ya, should let your car warm up first(and in the summer that'll take, what? 5 minutes.)
if your driving under normal conditions you don't have to let the car cool down, but if your running it hard like hittin' the boost alot then let the motor run for 5-8 min. No big deal, buy a turbo timer and lock your doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back