Good news and bad news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

norider

I just came back from the deaaler and:
The bad news is, they do not make the Type-S in the colour I wanted.
rsx_08.jpg

The good news is I put a deposit down for the new Type-R which is coming out in March. I am number 2 on the list.
rsx_type_r_mugen_1.jpg

rsx_type_r_mugen_3.jpg

head_light1.jpg

red_interior1.jpg

steering_dash1.jpg

March.....I've heard 2003 over and over! I hope your not waiting for nothing!!!

Sick car though! Just don't make it look like this!!

That is UGLY!!!
rsx_type_r_mugen_1.jpg

They told me by March they should be trickling in, and since I am one of the first to order it I should be getting one of the first ones.

They don't know yet, but they are sure it comes in White. In Japan it also comes in Blue, Black, Silver and Red.

are you gonna take it in white norider ? ( and by the way are you slacking off at work or you're at home ?? )

For sure, the type-R should only come in white in my opinion. I'm @ home. Mondays are my days off. I let Daniel do the dirty work on Mondays.

lol , ya well said , i would take it in white to , good choice ( even though if its not an A4 :( ) but what do you want , not everyone could get what they want ! anyways gimme news when you get it ! later
by the way : what car does danny have?

Boy is it going to be a looooong winter in the sh!t box of a winter car you have now!
So, are you going to make it higher and slap on a set ot 14's? Maybe tint the windows yellow and put on those big red rally mud-flaps? That would be cool.

You will be the coolest person with like the first type r on the road
sick thats all i aftoo to say
sick!

congrats no rider you are the soon to be owner of the fastest front wheel drive japanese car to come outta the factory. :) congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back