civic sir 99 for sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

D&D Tuning

Legacy Member
black honda civic sir 1999 65000km of highway(i go to school 50km away from my house, 100km a day x5 make roughfly alot of highway km) full equiped: power window, ac, sun roof, optional rear wings and rear lips, etc.... never been in any kind of accident.

i have the following mods:
tsw spirit 17 inch with scorcher ta 205-40-17
greddy cat back exhaust
aem cai
skunk 2 coil over
boston accoustic speeker all around with sony radio and kicker amp
short shifter
all sorts of other goodies

the car is in perfect condition and run like new, never had a problem with it

possibility of brand new clutch master stage 3

e-mail for picture
jdibiase@videotron.ca

i forgot to say that i have the extended warrenty 5 years 100000km

cliffer alarms with door lock and an anti demarreur

yes im negociable, and just say you dont want something like the mags, exhaust, aem, and suspention i will lower the price. All original parts come with the car air box, exhaust, shifter, suspention

19 000 k lol thats way to hight
check other tread 15 000 negotiable for a acura 2001 gsr and you want to sell your car 19 000 *td*

Crazy_Driver said:
19 000 k lol thats way to hight
check other tread 15 000 negotiable for a acura 2001 gsr and you want to sell your car 19 000 *td*

dude, that car was sold 2 years ago, before talking read

and 2 year ago he price for that car was 19000$

Sir

I do not want to buy the car, its a great cars!, but its really to expensive for a Sir 99, this car have not soo much power, and you can have a Sir 2002 for that price, but good luck!! Take care budy!

IsraTyper said:
I do not want to buy the car, its a great cars!, but its really to expensive for a Sir 99, this car have not soo much power, and you can have a Sir 2002 for that price, but good luck!! Take care budy!

T'as pas lu ce que je viens d'écrire....la voiture c'est vendu 19,000$ ya deux ans de ca!!!!! J'ai une type r 1998 pour 19,900$ si vous être interesser

D&D Tuning said:
dude, that car was sold 2 years ago, before talking read

and 2 year ago he price for that car was 19000$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back