A winter jeep is wonderful thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MANIC MECHANIC

Man, i have been missing out! no more puddles to break my suspension. just ride over them in my fat ass tires.no more idiot drivers cutting me off. once the see that 7 nostriled grill coming for them they stay were they are. Plus, when you cant get out just put the sucker in 4 low and pop the clutch... she'll get her self out. man i really have been missing out, plus if someone tells you jeeps suck...

:beer: RUN THE BASTARDS OVER!!!!!:beer:

Don't get to cocky. Yes 4X4 is great but when you get it stuck, it's usually stuck damn good.

True, the week i bought it i got it stuck on the diff. it al fun and games until the a sudden stop has you wiping blood of the steering wheel.*owned* heres a pic of my jeep...

93 cherokee
4.0l 5 speed.
stock.
one hell of a fun ride!!!!!!!*tu*

Valentine06002.jpg

Valentine06001.jpg

You see I got the best of both worlds. I got my 89 Cherokee 5 speed 4 door. lifted. and My 86 Chevy Caprice. I got my crawler and my muscle.

makes sense, crawler for the snow. muscle for the dry pavement. i would like to see you drift on the ice with that caprice!*tu*

Normally it's always put away for the winter. But the first snowfall we had i drove it once and wow. the back end goes everywhere. Gotta love V8 torque!

ah man, i just got into Jeeping as well, i got the same ride. a 90 4.0l auto. i got a bush bar with fogs, just ordered my 4.5 lift with 33 boggers. cant wait to hit mud ina few more weeks.... oh, and bye bye celica, i m not even missing it anymore, so as soon as i get it out, im selling it.

lil pic... btw, 1000$ with 31s for summer came with it and 12inch sub.

Picture001.jpg

nice truck. Same as mine but mines manual and grey. I find manual better for crawling tho. btw. My truck is for sale now. i got a set of 31's for it if you know anyone.

go on quebec4x4.com you ll send it in days. some guy is looking for one right now if i am not mistaken. and i want to do a tranny swap this summer!

SilverGTS
You got 31" with the stock suspension ??
All people over the net tell me that is nearly impossible without rubbing, but I has 31" BF Mud Terrain on my XJ, stock suepension, and Its does not rub.

It's true tho. I got a set of 31's for my Cherokee and the only reason why i haven't put them on is beacause there is no clearance.

well, i am buying my lift kit anyways this week.. 4.5".... but it came with 31.. havent seen them yet, was my best bud truck. anyhow, i am getting 33s now... probably buy them in a month or two... then i ll get rid of the celica probably since im sick and tired of that OMG a speed bump, omg the damn sidewalk is to high to go fuel up there and, shit its already september, got to store the car, pay insurance everymonth.. you get the picture.

this old truck is the best thing that happened to me since i discovered MayWest

hey, silvergts, keep the celica for summer. as fun as a jeep is nothing beats the handling of a lowered car. i'd be lying if i said i didnt miss my civic.

i know i miss my civic and sold it 3 years ago or almost. but hey, with all those thefts and stuff like that, i am sick of waking up 5-6 times a night, not a joke. every time a car passes in front of my house i wake up to check if my car is still there. i just can t take it anymore. i wanted my supercharger, i got the money this is not a problem at all...but more power less sleep... no thanx.

trust me I feel your pain. I've had my systems jacked at least twice out of every car i've owned. I've just given up on the aftermarket sterio scene.

Just a little question guys, did you have a engine cut-off on your XJ or your rpm and the top speed had no limit ??
I didn't have one on mine, but I don't remember if I had one on my other one.

i dont know, i ve top 130 maybe up to now, no point going faster, at 130 i can already see the fuel needle going down with the naked eye! at the same time, i didnt buy it to do speeding, i actually bought it so that i would stop speeding and it been working wonders with me on that side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back