Turbo question..???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chico123

Legacy Member
what's the price for a used CT26 turbo off a 3.0L Supra

cause i'm selling it and don't really know what there worth

all depends on the condition of the turbo. . they vary from 100$ to 300$ .. If its in very very good condition i mean SUPER condition i'd buy it off you.. but must be in almost new condition.

depend... car il y a différentes générations de ct-26... Ce turbo a été entres autres sur les supra fin 80' et les MR2 Turbo 91-93...

Originally posted by Mr.Two
depend... car il y a différentes générations de ct-26... Ce turbo a été entres autres sur les supra fin 80' et les MR2 Turbo 91-93...
en passant, est-ce que tu as encore ta Mr2 ?

Last edited:
bad condition 200
100 000kms 400
new rebuilt 750

i just had mine rebuilt at a cost of about 600 bucks, and I have a pretty good hookup...
I suggest that if the housing is not cracked and you have 150 000 plus kms on it then try to selll it to majestic turbo out of texas. because unless it is rebuilt it is not worth installing with the 120 bucks worth of gaskets you need.
the way i understand it turbos are like soda cans...they always have a value...even a seized ct-26 with an uncracked housing is worth 100 bucks.

J'habite à St-Hilaire, pis serieusement, un soir j'aimerais ben ca aller voir ca cte ptit bébé la ... ! J'ai toujours bien aimé les Mr2, pis là il y en a une belle dans mon coin..hehe :bigup:

pas de troubles ....tas juste a me faire signes quand tu vas avoir ca ! Je viendrai faire un tit tour ! :D

Originally posted by supra_turbo3.0
bad condition 200
100 000kms 400
new rebuilt 750

I dont mean to insult here but you'd have to be a complete idiot to pay 200$ for a bad condition turbo (ct-26) ..
and even I would not buy a 100,000 Km ct-26 for 400$ lol that like goign to the CD store buying a 20$ Cd and then try to sel it to your friend for 22$ .. lol
But the 750$ for a rebuilt one is prety much right .. thats the going rate.

Just my 0.02$ and by the way i have shoped around for CT-26's last summer got my 50,000 Km turbo for 250$ ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back