Votes: 10 50.0%
  • JDM yooooooo!

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camry90

If you just bought yourself an 240sx 1989-1994... what would you do to it... REALISTICALY... with 3000-5000 budget(including car)will you keep the stock engine and have fun for 1 summer and more or would would you want to swap a JDM engine right the way?

reste avec le KA apprend a le manier, sa reponse... pendant sa met toi une suspension, sway bar etc....

ensuite quand tu va etre tres habituer avec ton KA et que tu c'est comment ta voiture se comporte LA tu swap sinon tu va te ramasser ds un poteau, mur ou whatever et tu va te mette a brailler a cause ta scrapper ton char et ton block a 3000$...

moi j'ai pas eu la chance d'avoir une 240 avec un KA fonctionnelle, j'ai acheter la mienne KA sauter et j'ai tout suite swapper SR mais bon j'avais deja pas mal d'experience en RWD mais bon...

c'est la meilleur facon d'apprivoiser ta voiture!

logik23 said:
J'aime mieux un KA stock avec des mods de suspension que un SR avec le reste stock. :bigup:
moi j'aime mieu un
r:thefinger b:thefinger 2:thefinger 6:thefinger d:thefinger e:thefinger t:thefinger t avec des freins 12 pouces 6 pistons,tein coil over

Last edited:
some of u make it sound like RWD is hard to drive in a 4 cyl lol. it gets tricky with lots pf power or an 8 cyl but a 4 cyl comon

Camry90 said:
If you just bought yourself an 240sx 1989-1994... what would you do to it... REALISTICALY... with 3000-5000 budget(including car)will you keep the stock engine and have fun for 1 summer and more or would would you want to swap a JDM engine right the way?

I think that with a budget of 3000-5000(including car), you should stick with the ka for sure. Why ? Because you will be paying around ~2500$ for the car, which will leave you with ~2500$. Half of your budget is gone only for the car. There might be many things to do on the car, brakes, suspension, body work, exhaust system, wheels, tires and other depending of the condition(the better the condition, the more you will pay for it). Once those are completed, you won't have many $$$ left. If you do all that work yourself maybe. I would stick with the KA, it's a reliable engine. It's your money, spend it has you like.

thanks for your imputs, the reason i made this thread is to see what you guys will do because i already know for sure100% what i wanted. but yeah... it's hard to get a clean 240sx these days.

Total Recall said:
moi j'aime mieu un
r:thefinger b:thefinger 2:thefinger 6:thefinger d:thefinger e:thefinger t:thefinger t avec des freins 12 pouces 6 pistons,tein coil over

Yeah and I also want 25k to spend on my car. He said 3-5k*fag*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back