How about some Go Karting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munchy2000

Banned
Im posting this in behalf of sspikey, bassACE, and bmw318I...

HOW ABOUT SOME GO KARTING!

Details will come after your responses...

yeah guys common closest you can get to racing for 13$
but one thing we cant go on saturdays its hell. monday nights are the best.

i have a trophy for the 1st place in go karting that it was in a tournement... watch out guys if i go...

Go Karting!

I'm also in for it. The track is nice, it's a place everyone can find easily (Near Julep), and I'm sure we could deal with the owner if we make it a regular thing and if we are numerous.

Yan and Joe: what are the rates for 30 minute group sessions? (I forgot the rate sheet on the counter over there saturday)

Pa

Re: Go Karting!

Paul , are you sure you wanna go and break another transmission!:lol: ... guys if you really wanna all go theres group specials ... we could jsut organise everything , it could be really fun ! in summer its half inside and then the rest of the track is outside , but this time of year its all inside !
here all the info :

Heures d'ouverture
Lundi Mardi à Jeudi Vendredi à Dimanche
18:00 à 24:00 16:00 à 24:00 12:00 à 24:00
Nous pouvons accomoder des groupes en ouvrant plus tot ou en fermant plus tard.
Prix
Carte de membre 10$
Session de 10 Minutes - Membres 13$
Session de 10 Minutes - Non-Membres 20$
Forfaits de groupe
30 Minutes / 9 Karts 315$ (35$ chacun)
1 Heure / 9 Karts 540$ (60$ chacun )

si vous etes vraiment serieux on peut organiser quelque chose ( sspikey ,pa16v , et moi , on est deja pret ! )

site internet pour plus de details : www.eurokarting.com

That kart's transmission was bad to start with!!! I didn't do it!!! It wasn't me!

If I had broken that transmission, they would have made me pay for it... but they give me another kart to trash right away, but you had time to do three laps in the meantime! Lucky you!

Pa

alright man so were 5 we're missing 4 more ppl !
list so far :

-pa 16v
-skyline 35
-munchy2000
-sspikey
-bassace

i think beamer is gonna come also. lets get TK,turbo and danny in i wanna be able to have a chance to beat them at at least one thing related to racing :) :) :)

ITS PROBABLY GONNA BE NEXT FRIDAY 7TH OF DECEMBER SO WE COULD RESERVE EVERYTHING , I THINK WE GOTTA PAY IN ADAVANCE IM NOT SURE SO IF YOU WANNA GO YOU GOTTA BE SURE NO BULL @#%$ SO TELL ME NOW IF YOU WANNA GO !

LIST SO FAR :

-sspikey
-pa 16v
-skyline 35
-munchy2000
-BassaAce

so be sure you're coming plz tell me now if you aren't or are !
take care !

yeah and guys btw tommorow is the drivers meating for the championship i recomend some of you go its gonna be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back