1989 Toyota Hilux Surf Turbo Diesel

Status
Not open for further replies.

rydz

Hi Guys

I have a 1989 Hilux Surf (4 runner) with a 2.4 Turbo Diesel 5 speed A/C PW,PS,PB ect ect

Imported from Japan this summer,I used it all summer,what a truck,fantastic gas millage I did a average of 10L/100Km all summer long.

I brought it in to import and resell,but could not almost part with it!! in any case I put approx 10,000Kms on it here.

Now has about 82,000Kms original,and I put it away in October so there has never been any salt ect on this.

This vehicle is certifed by the SAAQ and plated,ready to go to a new owner.

Everything works on this truck,I have several more on the way from Japan but this is the only 3 door TD I have been able to purchase,I also have 2 5 doors availible as well as a Hilux Pickup with a 2.8 diesel no turbo(unkillable combination,and extreamly rare to be able to purchase,I have not been able to buy any more in the last 8 months) this truck is for the true hard core 4x4 er and I will have a separate post for that one.

If you have always wanted a Diesel Toyota,this is the one.rare ,in excellent shape,and will last 100,000's Km ,you will get tired of this truck before it lets go!!

Here are a few pics,I will upload next week a bunch more under the vendor forum RYDZ,the truck is availible for viewing and if the roads are really really nice we can take a ride:p .Serious buyers please,and as I mentioned I have several more on the way or in stock here in Montreal.

Price for this 4 Runner is 7850.00 GST included,dont forget this truck is already SAAQ certifed,plated and insured here in Quebec,it can be your DEMAIN!!

Thanks

Paulo

DCP_0044.jpg
[/IMG]
DCP_0045.jpg
[/IMG]
DCP_0051.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back