Mags

Status
Not open for further replies.

racer_2003

i have a 2000 celica GT and i would like to know if i put 16 " mags but they are acura CL or a TL mags. would it look good. i ahve no clue. need some tips !!!!!:dunno:

don't put acura mags on a toyota!

just buy some nice mags like enkei or konig or something like that!

but that just my advice!:)

what's your budget?

i dont know about the acura mags ..

just get some nice ones....like snakoil said... enkei, konig, oz,etc...

Yeah, you definitely can find nicer looking mags than stock Acura ones. Many aftermarket companies make really nice rims. Just have a look on the Internet or in any car magazine.
But if you're on a limited budget, try to find some GT-S rims. They're 16's and would fit perfectly on your car.
Good luck!

Wait till you see the price, stock mags are mad money. Stock NSX rear wheels are $1100 US a wheel!! Also Honda/Acura rims are made by Enkei. Your definetly better off getting aftermarket rims.

on the same topic.......i really don't know what mags will fit for my car.....stock mags are 195/60-15......but i can't find anywhere my bolt pattern and i thought i need that in case i want to buy mags since from what i know not any mags will fit on any car......i was looking at stock Lexus mags from other models(late es300, IS300 etc) but at the dealer they couldn't tell me my bolt pattern and sd mags from other lexus cars will not fit since they are not 15 X 5.5(whatever this mesurement is).......so could anybody give me some advice on this?

Dont betray toyota by putting acura mags... i would suggest you to look into lexus mags ... or matrix or just the gt-s rims
and if you still dont know, go to canadian tire they will find you rims that will fit ... thats what i'm doing .later ,good luck

Last edited:
Don't put acura mags on ur toyota, u could put nicer ones. maybe u could the mags that come with the panasonic edition, i don't remember what make they were... ill try to find out

Originally posted by 2kolor
Don't put acura mags on ur toyota, u could put nicer ones. maybe u could the mags that come with the panasonic edition, i don't remember what make they were... ill try to find out

panasonic edition mags are identical to any ordinary celica
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
GT 15" 5-spoke split with 195/60R15
GT-S 16" 5-spoke with 205/50R16

i sold mine the first month i had it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back