FOR SALE: 1993 Mustang GT **MUST SEE!!**

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLKGTSTANG

Legacy Member
Ok, long story but my GT is up for sale again. Here are some pics below. You WILL NOT find a nicer one around...

439916_1_full.jpg

439916_9_full.jpg

439916_44_full.jpg

439916_31_full.jpg

It has the original interior and the paint. NEVER wrecked or repainted. I would give the paint a 8 out of 10 probably, only due to a few blems here and there. The interior is a 9.5 out of 10. There is a small cigarette burn in the headliner from a pervious owner. It is SUPER clean as you can see in the pics. It has:

-Stock bottom end, original 74,xxx miles
-GT40 heads, rebuilt with less than 80 miles on them
-Cobra intake with less than 80 miles
-65mm Cobra throttle body, used but low mileage
-75mm Pro M MAF that has low miles
-30lb FRPP injectors with less than 80 miles on them
-Kirban adjustable FPR
-SPEC Stage II clutch with 1500 miles
-FRPP flywheel with 1500 miles
-FRPP clutch linkage kit with 1500 miles
-Pro 5.0 short throw shifter with 5000 miles or less
-New Ford original fan clutch
-Powerdyne 9lb supercharger with fully polished bracket, custom painted discharge pipe, and bypass
-190lph fuel pump, maybe 3000 miles
-Autometer Z-Series boost gauge
-MAC 1 5/8 shorty headers, MAC ProChamber, MAC Catback
-$2500 in car audio equipment, I can email a list of the stuff

Check out www.cardomain.com/id/fiveltrdave for pics and more info

I have not altered the car in anyway that prevents it from going back to stock. It is one of the cleanest and original GT's I have ever seen. I have all stock parts for the car also. Right now, the tranny needs to be repaired but I will have the car going 100% before it is picked up. I have a low mileage replacement for it..less than 6000 miles. I have a ton of pics of the car. Please email me if SERIOUS only. I do not have the time to mess around with tire kickers since I am buying another car. I prefer to find someone that wants a nice clean car that will take care of it the way I have. It has not seen rain more than 5-6 times AT MOST in the last SEVEN YEARS!!

I am asking $11,500 US b/o

Bump for a really nice car, keep it clean, it looks new... Will worth way more in a few years if it's still that clean!!!

Great Stang.

I did a copy paste on the montreal mustang board. Always somebody looking:p

Good luck

I'm a little curious... whats mods did you have when you did a 13.8 run on quarter mile? Answer by PM or on here if you wish please!:)

GhettoGangsta said:
I'm a little curious... whats mods did you have when you did a 13.8 run on quarter mile? Answer by PM or on here if you wish please!:)

I had pulleys, cold air (no gain), and the exhaust. All else was stock, car weighed around 3440 with me in it. Stock gears still.

I have never ran it after all the other stuff. I ran the 12.77@111 by just adding the SC and running 7lbs of boost. It had the SC and exhaust....thats it. No slicks either....

speed545 said:
Great Stang.

I did a copy paste on the montreal mustang board. Always somebody looking:p

Good luck

Cool..I have a really nice 1991 SSP Mustang also, ex- Florida Highway Patrol unit I may sell also. It was a marked unit, #1395. I even have an email from the FHP stating it's usage and where it was stationed!*tu* That car is 98% stock, only thing not is the catback which I have an original one for it. It has never been molested and still has the FL plate on it. NEVER EVER seen a winter or salt. I am asking $6500 US b/o for that car....VERY rare car...I have pics of that also. Quick car.... 5.0 5spd with the optional 3.08 gears in a light weight notchback.

BLKGTSTANG said:
I had pulleys, cold air (no gain), and the exhaust. All else was stock, car weighed around 3440 with me in it. Stock gears still.

I have never ran it after all the other stuff. I ran the 12.77@111 by just adding the SC and running 7lbs of boost. It had the SC and exhaust....thats it. No slicks either....
Ok so you didnt have gt40 heads, cobra intake, maf and throttle body at that time?

GhettoGangsta said:
Ok so you didnt have gt40 heads, cobra intake, maf and throttle body at that time?

Nope, all stock motor. Even with the SC I still had the 100% stock motor..even the TB..injectors..etc. If the car was lighter I probably could have ran faster times. I ran a 13.68@99 with my friends 88 LX...h-pipe, catback, and pulleys with slicks...thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back